CHAPTER 46

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and the man in white materialized on the roof of the university's administration building. She quickly disentangled herself from the man's arms.

 

 

She stepped away from him and raised both her hands. A blast of fire and water came out from her hands and went straight to the man. The man easily dodged her magical attacks and laughed.

 

 

"Impressive! You could both use the element of fire and water at the same time, Dara," commented the man who continued smiling.

 

 

"You have no right to take me! I have already chosen my husband. Jaejoong and I are already married, and I will never be your wife!" she spat out.

 

 

"Have you forgotten that your marriage to him would mean nothing once I kill him?"

 

"You cannot kill him. My husband is very strong. In fact, you might be the one who dies tonight. You should have brought me farther so he wouldn't be able to track you immediately. You would have lived a little bit longer. But now, you only have a few more minutes to live because he is coming!" she warned him. Her mind was quickly trying to think of a plan to prevent such confrontation. Despite her confident words, he knew Jaejoong wasn't strong enough to fight the man before her.

 

 

The man looked toward the football field. Everyone there had gone back to dancing. No one suspected that they almost died tonight. If Dara hadn't agreed to dance with the man, he would have killed everyone in the football field including Jaejoong.

 

 

"I could still kill those people, you know," he reminded her.

 

 

"You will just encounter my husband when you go back there."

 

 

"Have you forgotten that I can teleport? I don't need to fly or travel just to go where I want. I simply have to think of the place where I want to go and I would be there in an instant," he bragged.

 

 

"Maybe, but you can't teleport yourself to long distances. Because if you were capable of doing that, you would have taken me farther. Your teleportation powers are limited to short distances. It's highly possible you would lose your strength if you use your powers to teleport in long distances."

 

 

The man frowned.

 

 

"I brought you here because I wanted Jaejoong to follow us. Don't you think it’s about time that Jaejoong finds out who I am? And how important I am in your life, Dara?"

 

 

"Then, this is your lucky day. Because he is already here!" she said sarcastically. The man turned and met Jaejoong's fist. The force of the punch pushed him back. Jaejoong immediately landed beside her.

 

 

"Are you alright?" he asked. Dara smiled and hid her fear.

 

 

"Of course. But you are late. You should have been here minutes ago."

 

 

"Sorry about that." He smiled before facing the man in white.

 

 

"Who is this clown anyway?"

 

 

"A former suitor."

 

 

"I am going to kill this fuc-bas..!"

 

 

If Dara didn't posses an anti-trashtalk spell, she knew Jaejoong would be swearing and cursing nonstop.

 

 

"Be careful, he is strong and powerful," she warned him.

 

 

"I have fought powerful beings like him before," Jaejoong said, full of confidence.

 

 

"I am not like those weaklings you have fought before, Jaejoong!" the man protested loudly.

 

 

"I don't really care!" shouted Jaejoong. His sharp talons burst out of his fingers.

 

 

"I am a God!" declared the man.

 

 

Jaejoong glanced back at Dara.

 

 

"Is he telling the truth or he is only delusional?"

 

 

"He did make ancient humans believe and worship him as a god. He declared himself as the sun god then."

 

 

"Like Amon-Ra of the Egyptians?"

 

 

"He was Amon-Ra. But I am not sure if he still calls himself like that now. He often changes his name depending on his mood and the situation."

 

 

"You can call me Kim Soo-hyun, Jaejoong," introduced the man in white.

 

 

"I really don't care who you are or what you call yourself. I am only going to tell you one thing, you are going to die tonight! I cannot forgive you for kidnapping my wife!"

 

 

Kim Soo-hyun puffed his chest.

 

 

"Dara was never meant to be your wife!" Soo-hyun's voice rose.

 

 

"Because she was meant to be my wife!"

 

 

"You are just crazy," retorted Jaejoong.

 

 

"You are the one who is confused and who do not know your place, Jaejoong! It has been prophesied that I and Dara would become husband and wife. Fate has declared us to be with each other. And together we will rule this world."

 

 

"Whoever imagined that prophecy made a mistake or he is just stupid! I am now Dara's husband and she will never be yours. I will die first before that happens!"

 

 

"That can be easily arranged!" Soo-hyun's body started glowing. Yellow fire burst out from his body!

 

 

Dara became afraid. The information she knew about Kim Soo-hyun came from the stories of the Elders and the memories of her ancestors. And based on those, she knew that Kim Soo-hyun was powerful enough to destroy a whole city and every living thing inside it.

 

 

She wasn't sure if Jaejoong would be able to withstand such power or survive. If a fight ensued tonight between Jaejoong and Soo-hyun, the whole campus and everyone in it would be decimated!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter