CHAPTER 25

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kissing Dara like this had always been part of Jaejoong's ual fantasies when he still believed that she was a woman and not a plant. But even when his mind was telling him now that Dara was not really a woman, he couldn't deny the warmth and softness of her lips. tasted sweet. And her s pressing against his chest was promising pleasures beyond his wildest dreams.

 

 

His body was fighting with his mind, arguing that a warm and soft woman was in his arms and not a plant that only looked like a woman.

 

 

He knew nothing would come out of this. It's impossible for a bee to mate with a flower even if that flower had the form and figure of a beautiful bee! Everything would just be . There wouldn't be any consummation!

 

 

Jaejoong finally got control over his emotions. He forced his mouth away from Dara's lips.

 

 

"This is unexpected," he said as he looked at her.

 

 

Dara smiled. Her eyes twinkling.

 

 

"This is my first kiss, Jaejoong. But you totally deserve to have my first kiss."

 

 

"First kiss?" He wasn't expecting such answer. The way she kissed him showed an experienced woman!

 

 

"Yes. I know, it would be hard for you to accept that this is a first for me. But I am very good at putting theories into practical applications. Even if I have not personally experienced something, as long as I have seen how it was done, I can do it perfectly. And I have seen a lot of different ways of kissing. If I am not mistaken, the kiss I gave you that are what people call French kissing."

 

 

"I see," he said quietly, never taking his eyes off her face. "You are an expert in copying things. Is it also part of your skill to perfectly simulate the form of a human female? Is your female form only in the outside? I mean you can make yourself look like a woman but in reality, is everything just skin deep?"

 

 

"When I am in my human form, I possess every aspect and parts of a female human. I am every inch a woman."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Everything? All parts?"

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

"Are these parts equally functional or only for display?"

 

 

Dara giggled.

 

 

"If you are asking me if I am capable of making love with you like a normal human female, the answer is one hundred percent yes!"

 

 

Jaejoong's mind forgot everything else. He kissed her. This time, he took control of their kiss. He lips, and explored the insides of . He wanted to imprison her in his arms, but since he only had one arm now, he had to contend with simply hooking his left arm around her waist and pressing her against him.

 

 

"You're a devil!" teased Dara as their lips finally parted. She looked breathless and so alluring.

 

 

"You started this. I was in total control of myself when you suddenly kissed me." He smiled.

 

 

"You have to control your lust, Jaejoong," she warned him.

 

 

"What? Why? You said a moment ago that-"

 

 

"This is not the right time and place for us to have . I am not a succubus whom you could just take whenever you want," she scolded him playfully. "And I do not want my first experience to happen at the foot of a mountain surrounded by snow."

 

 

"First?" he stared in disbelief. Did it mean that Dara was still a ?

 

 

"Of course!" She glared at him. "You can't expect me to be very experienced in mating rituals when I just had my first kiss."

 

 

Jaejoong stared at Dara. It was clear she had not yet heard of the popular adage about women never being kissed but totally damaged. She was indeed an innocent if she still believed that a woman could not lose her ity without getting kissed.

 

 

She gently pushed him away. A smile crossed her lips when she saw the effect of her kiss to the lower part of his body.

 

 

"I am flattered." She laughed mischievously. "But first things first. We need to take care of your injury."

 

 

"I'm alright."

 

 

"How can you be alright when you have a lot of injuries in your body?!"

 

 

"They have started healing. And the pain has diminished to the point I barely feel them."

 

 

"Your right arm had been cut!" she pointed out.

 

 

He raised his left hand. He was still holding his right arm. He picked it up a moment ago. It had fallen from the giant's eye.

 

 

"That arm needs to be attached as soon as possible!" Dara insisted.

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter