CHAPTER 94

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Time travel proved to be instantaneous. One moment, Jaejoong was looking at the desert before them. In an instant, there were trees around them. He also noticed snow peaked mountains from afar. Junki's spell didn't just bring them to another time but to another place.

 

 

       "Were back at the present," declared Junki.

 

 

       "But where are we?" he asked Junki who stood beside him.

 

 

       "No idea. But that's not important right now. Dara remains quiet." He was frowning. He also looked worried. "Stand back, father. I am going to try something."

 

 

       "What are you going to do?"

 

 

       "I will try to expel her out of my body."

 

 

       Jaejoong didn't know that was possible. But then again, demons were often exorcised out of the bodies of humans they possessed. And some malignant souls often possessed living bodies.

 

 

       Junki Concentrated. He raised both hands in the air. A few seconds later, Jaejoong heard a sound like the hush of a wind.

 

 

       He then saw Dara's figure slowly leaving Junki's body. She floated before him, her eyes closed, her translucent body very still. He also noticed that the darkness had reached her thighs.

 

 

       "Mother? Mother!" called out Junki.

 

 

       Dara remained unmoving. Junki turned to Jaejoong.

 

 

       "I don't know what else to do!"

 

 

       "We need to call one of the Elders. They know about these things."

 

 

       "Call? Using a spell?"

 

 

       "No. A cell phone. You stay here and watch over her, while I look for a cell phone."

 

 

       "Wait!"

 

 

       Junki opened his right hand. Slowly, a cell phone materialized on it.

 

 

       "Just some of the perks of being a king," he explained. "They gave me the power to summon cell phones or any other things I already own. To be exact, everything I own was put under a spell and all I need to do is call them, and they will be transported to where I am."

 

 

       Jaejoong grabbed the phone and called Elder DukHwa. The old Siesmyre was quite fond of human gadgets and Jaejoong had also memorized his cell number.

 

 

       After thirty minutes, Elder DukHwa appeared before them. Jaejoongs often compared his looks to that of a polar bear with the exception of large blue eyes that almost occupied his head. Elder DukHwa belonged to the clan of the giant Tarosians. The Tarosians were responsible for human stories about the Abominable Snowman. Around Elder DukHwa were the members of the Finder Unit. It was clear the Finder Unit had transported the Elder.

 

 

       Each Finder was startled and happily excited upon seeing Dara again!

 

 

       "Quiet!" bellowed Elder DukHwa.

 

 

       He walked toward Dara and began studying her.

 

 

       "She's sleeping."

 

 

       "We already know that!" spat Junki.

 

 

       "She was put to sleep by magic." His large eyes turned toward Jaejoong and Junki. "Any idea who did that?"

 

 

       Jaejoong knew he didn't do it. He looked back at Junki.

 

 

       "I... It's reflex! I didn't know that this is how that spell would affect her. When I suddenly felt the dark powers taking over, I began creating a spell to protect me. I guess Dara was also protected..."

 

 

       Jaejoong kept quiet. He understood what had happened. His son first created a spell to protect his mother. But before he could use the spell to protect himself, it was too late. Yang Hyun Suk's power had taken control of him.

 

 

       "She will wake up once you," Elder DukHwa glanced at Junki, "undo the spell you created."

 

 

       Junki sighed. He walked toward Dara and waved his hand over her body. Her translucent eyelids moved and slowly opened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter