CHAPTER 93

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Jaejoong realized what had happened to Junki. Yang Hyun Suk's dark powers were taking over!

 

 

       "Son! Get a hold of yourself! Don't allow Yang Hyun Suk's power to control you!"

 

 

       Junki remained silent and unmoving. Jaejoong began to worry about Dara who was inside Junki. She might also be getting affected by the dark powers.

 

 

       He must not allow Yang Hyun Suk's powers to take control of both his wife and son! Jaejoong kicked the relic out of Junki's hand. The relic flung to the ground and began to sink. The tendrils coiling around Junki's hand disappeared.

 

 

       "Junki!" he called out.

 

 

       Junki  turned to him. But his eyes remained full of whirling dark clouds. A malignant and cruel smile began to form on his lips. Jaejoong grimaced. Junki had absorbed too much power!

 

 

       "You need to control that power or it will control you," he warned.

 

 

       "I am in control!" he bragged. "And you have no right to tell me what to do! I am now the most powerful being in this world!"

 

 

       Junki was drunk with power! Yang Hyun Suk's dark powers had changed his personality. Humans who get drunk often lost control and become destructive. Some say coffee and sleep would get rid of the effects of alcohol.

 

 

       But Jaejoong had no time to find coffee or let Junki sleep off the effect of Yang Hyun Suk's powers. Besides, whenever he encountered bothersome drunks, he only had one solution.

 

 

       Jaejoong punched Junki! The force of the punch sent Junki flying several meters away. Jaejoong quickly went after him.

 

 

       "You‑" growled Junki as he began to get up.

 

 

       Jaejoong saw that his eyes remained clouded by the dark clouds. He gave him a right hook and a kick to the stomach sending him rolling on the ground.

 

 

       "Get back to your own self, son or I am going to beat you till you come to your senses!"

 

 

       Junki came growling back! His claws were now unleashed! Jaejoong steadied himself and prepared to fight the king of Midnight. He had heard rumors about Junki's true strength. But he had never seen it. Those who had ever fought the demon never lived to tell the tale. But Junki rarely fought physically, he preferred to use his wits and entrap his enemies.

 

 

       This would be the first time Jaejoong would see Junki's true strength and fighting ability. And since he was his son, Jaejoong knew Junki would have inherited his strength.

 

 

       Junki lunged at Jaejoong. Hes tried to step aside but Junki moved so fast, He suddenly found himself on the ground. Pinned down, He had to endure Junki's claws slashing his face and torso!

 

 

       Jaejoong braced both feet on the ground, bent his elbows, slammed his palms on the ground, and arched his back to push Junki off his body and at the same time throwing himself into a standing position.

 

 

       By the time Junki attacked again, Jaejoong was in a fighting pose. This time, he unleashed several illusion doubles. Junki was momentarily taken aback, but it was enough time for Jaejoong to move away from him. Junki went past him.

 

 

       But to Jaejoong's shock, one of Junki's arms sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter