CHAPTER 83

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 
      

 

      

 

 

       "I should take you back to Athenaeum," Jaejoong said to Dara after their meeting with Junki. He and Dara were still inside Junki's office.

 

 

       She didn't seem to hear him since her attention was still on Junki and Blue. Blue had once again gone back to Junki. He had climbed again on Junki's shoulder. Jaejoong himself couldn't help but worry while looking at the growing closeness between the two. Despite Junki's loud protestations, it was clear the new king of Midnight was becoming fond of their son.

 

 

       "Don't worry, once this is over, I will take back our son from Junki and our daughter from Bae Yong Jun. I will not let Junki raise our son," he swore.

 

 

       Dara turned to him.

 

 

       "I can't go back yet to Athenaeum. I need to stay here."

 

 

       "In three days, I will be fighting Yang Hyun Suk. I can't have you inside me when I fight him. It would be too dangerous for you. And you can't just go haunting anywhere you want. You could cease being a grey soul."

 

 

       "Even if I turn into a dark soul, Midnight won't touch me. And I doubt I would ever turn into a white soul. And there are a lot more information I need to tell you."

 

 

       "You can tell me those right now."

 

 

       Dara shook her head. Smiled.

 

 

       "I can't. It's not yet the right time."

 

 

       "What are you talking about?"

 

 

       "What I discovered while I was in Athenaeum could help you survive and defeat Yang Hyun Suk. But I can only tell you that information once you are facing him. Knowing this information beforehand would just distract you. And I don't want Yang Hyun Suk or anyone else knowing about this."

 

 

       "You can't remain inside my body while I fight with Yang Hyun Suk!" Jaejoong's voice rose with concern.

 

 

       "I have no intention of doing that. I'll tell Junki what you need to know and do during the challenges. You and him will after all be connected via phone during all three challenges, right?"

 

 

       "You are going to trust him with the information?"

 

 

       "Only when the time is right."

 

 

       "What?!" butted Junki who clearly overheard their conversation. "Are you telling me that you are going to hover around me while I watch Jaejoong fight? If the Midnight securities see you, they would grab you and throw you out of Midnight Realm! Only dark souls are allowed in Midnight Realm."

 

 

       "They wouldn't know I'm there, Junki, since I will be inside your body."

 

 

       "What!" blurted Junki.

 

 

       "No!" Jaejoong protested.

 

 

       Dara giggled.

 

 

       "It will be the most convenient way for me to tell you what I know and you can then immediately relay that information to Jaejoong as he goes through his challenges."

 

 

       "How many times do I have to tell you, a soul can never possess a demon!" snapped Junki. Blue was looking intently at Junki.

 

 

       "I am not going to possess you. You will simply hide me inside your body so no one would notice. And this is to your own advantage, Junki. I swear to you, the information I have will ensure that you keep your throne."

 

 

       Junki turned to Jaejoong.

 

 

       "Talk some sense into your wife!" he snarled before marching out of the office with Blue. Blue waved goodbye to Jaejoong and Dara.

 

 

       "Get inside me, Dara!" Jaejoong ordered his wife.

 

 

       "No."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter