CHAPTER 82

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

      

 

 

       "Stop hovering all over the room!" snapped Junki at Dara who was poking at the wine cabinet. The new demon king seemed to be losing his patience with his current visitors in his office at the Armistice Department. His assistant Nana had left the room since this was to be a private meeting.

 

 

       "Why are we having this meeting in this office? Don't you have a much bigger and better office as the king of Midnight?" inquired Jaejoong as he sat on an armchair.

 

 

       "Because this office is properly secured. And my office as the king is still being renovated. No one had used that room for thousands of years," Junki explained before turning his attention again on Dara. "You should return inside Jaejoong's body or you would cease being a grey soul!"

 

 

       "If I stay inside him, I wouldn't be able to comment or even add information to this meeting."

 

 

       "If you are serious in joining this meeting, stay in one place!" Junki said in exasperation.

 

 

       Dara floated toward Junki's desk and sat cross-legged on top of it. Junki sighed. A slight tug on the collar of his shirt reminded him that a baby was currently clinging behind him. This family was making his life miserable!

 

 

       He took Blue from his back and gave him to Jaejoong.

 

 

       "You hold your son for a while because I have no intention of taking care of him while explaining to you the three parts of the challenge‑"

 

 

       "Three parts? I thought I would just have to fight Yang Hyun Suk in the arena," quipped Jaejoong.

 

 

       "That is only the last part."

 

 

       "So, what are the other two parts of this challenge?"

 

 

       Junki controlled his temper.

 

 

       "I am about to explain it to you before you interrupted me!"

 

 

       Junki snapped his fingers. The wall behind his desk that contained a large painting of two beautiful nymphs flipped up and revealed a five feet by five feet video wall.

 

 

       Blue began clapping his hands.

 

 

       "Arrgh! This is not a movie show, brat! Be quiet!"

 

 

       "JJJJJJ...." Blue began.

 

 

       "Oh please, don't start talking!" Junki begged.

 

 

       "Junki!" Blue said as he pointed a finger toward him.

 

 

       "! He is starting to talk," groaned Junki

 

 

       "Why is his first word your name? Shouldn't it be mommy or daddy?" inquired Dara.

 

 

       "It's not my fault! Blame your husband and your Elders for binding him to me. And how would that baby even learn the words mommy and daddy when no one here even uses those words?"

 

 

       "junki!" Blue continued.

 

 

       "Be quiet!" Junki glared at the baby. Blue's small hands covered his own mouth, but his blue eyes were clearly laughing at Junki.

 

 

       Junki touched his forehead. His life, his kingdom and the future of Midnight was at stake. He shouldn't let himself get distracted by the antics of this exasperating family!

 

 

       He took a deep breath and magically activated the video wall. He had his assistant Nana create this video in order to prepare Jaejoong  for his upcoming fight with Yang Hyun Suk.

 

 

       "Hey, I already saw this video on my first day as an apprentice for Midnight!" exclaimed Jaejoong.

 

 

       "This is not the same video!" Junki snapped.

 

 

       "Can I ask questions whenever I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter