CHAPTER 96

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Yang Hyun Suk's loud voice reverberated throughout the Arena as he brandished his lance with one hand.

 

 

       "The false king of Midnight and his champion are both dead. I now claim the throne of Midnight!"

 

 

       "Not so fast!"

 

 

       Yang Hyun Suk turned and saw the king of Midnight standing on one of the steps of the circular staircase around the Arena.

 

 

       "You're dead!"

 

 

       "As you can see, I am very much alive." Junki grinned. "The fight is not over yet, Yang Hyun Suk."

 

 

       "How could you have survived the void?"

 

 

       "I have no intention of telling you." He stepped aside. Yang Hyun Suk's eyes bulged when he saw Jaejoong flew past Junki.

 

 

       "So, shall we continue this fight?" He asked as he flew above Yang Hyun Suk using his new batwings.

 

 

       Yang Hyun Suk growled and flew after him.

 

 

       Junki calmly flew back to his seat. Dara appeared beside him as well as the Finder Unit that teleported them to the Arena at the exact moment their other selves were sent by Yang Hyun Suk's void into the past.

 

 

       "You shouldn't be out in the open, Mother. You shouldn't even be here," he castigated Dara.

 

 

       "I am no longer a grey soul." She pointed at her darkened legs.

 

 

       Junki sighed and sat on his seat.

 

 

       "You should tell your Finders to leave the Arena or else, they might get hurt."

 

 

       Dara whistled. But she couldn't produce the sound. So she simply waved her hands. To Junki's chagrin, the Finders settled themselves around him! He was about to protest when he realized that the Finders could be useful in case Yang Hyun Suk lost. He didn't need to use his escape plan which would include the cooperation of Lightside Realm. He could simply use the Finder Unit to teleport him to the safe haven he had prepared for himself. But in order for the Finder Unit to function properly, all must remain safe. If one of them died, their teleportation ability would disappear.

 

 

       He turned to the Finder Unit.

 

 

       "Make yourselves invisible, guys. I can't have any one of you getting killed!" he ordered them.

 

 

       Each Finder began to shroud themselves with their invisibility powers. Employees of Lightside and Midnight could also use the power of invisibility. But a demon and an angel would still be able to see and feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter