CHAPTER 43

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong stood stock still. He saw Yabu quickly made a getaway and left through the opened portal and disappeared. He was left all alone to face Dara. It was clear from the intense way she was looking at him that she was waiting for an answer.

 

 

"I haven’t forgotten!" he blurted as he watched her walk toward him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clothes were never popular in the realm of the Siesmyres and Dara often adhered to such customs. When he first saw her, the first thing he noticed was her perfect and shapely figure. The second was her ample s. But there was no malice or lustful thoughts inside him during that time. He was simply admiring and appreciating her ethereal beauty. He never once thought that she would choose him for her husband. He thought he wasn’t good enough for someone like her. She was after all, the unofficial queen of the Siesmyre race.

 

 

Her arms wrapped around his waist as her hazel-colored eyes never left his face. He became aware of the scent of fresh flowers mixed with the smell of the pristine forest. There was also a hint of ripening fruits and pine trees. Though he was surrounded by snow and mountains he felt like he had been transported into the heart of a lush forest.

 

 

When her lips slightly parted, Jaejoong lost his control. He bent his head and captured her lips for a kiss.

 

 

 

Their kiss became deep and passionate. When their lips finally parted, Jaejoong discovered that grasses and wild flowers had begun to grow around them!

 

 

He smiled. This was one of Dara's powers. She could make plants grow in whatever place or climate. The plants began to spread around them, creating a green oasis in the middle of the white snow. A tree had also begun to grow beside them. It began to spread out its large leaves, giving them protection from the wind. Several vines started appearing on its branches. The vines quickly slithered down to the ground creating a green privacy curtain beside them.

 

 

"This will give us privacy and protect us from the wind," explained Dara, "unless you want your fans from Midnight to watch us?" she teased.

 

 

"Then we should just go back to my house."

 

 

She pouted her lips.

 

 

"Your bedroom is the most unromantic place I have ever seen. Let’s make love here." She pulled him down to the grass.

 

 

Jaejoong didn't argue anymore. He had long since learned that it was impossible to win an argument with his wife. Even members of the Dark Council of the Midnight Corporation were no match to her glib tongue and sharp wits. Dara was able to sway their beliefs and disregard their traditions. In the end, she made them agree to the introduction of feminist ideas and views in their company.

 

 

Jaejoong kissed his wife gently on the lips as he positioned himself between her legs.

 

 

" Jaejoong, you are still fully clothed," she whispered.

 

 

"And you haven't changed your form yet, Dara. I can’t make love to you unless you use your human form."

 

 

"Who told you that?" She raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"But...every time we do this, you take the shape of a human female," he reminded her.

 

 

"Then it’s about time you make love to this form of mine."

 

 

He blinked. Was that even possible? Aside from the hair and skin color, Dara in this form looked like a woman. Her looked and felt like real s. But Dara wasn't sure if this green form of Dara also had those intimate details a human body possessed. For their bodies to be compatible, he would need those feminine bits to be present.

 

 

"Would my human form fit into your green form?" he asked.

 

 

"I am not really sure."

 

 

He gave her a hard look. She giggled.

 

 

"Most of my kind never needed any physical or ual contact with their chosen mate to get pregnant," she explained.

 

 

Jaejoong was aware of them. Dara's mother, grandmother and ancestors conceived their children by creating a magical seed. Then they would take part of the chosen father's soul and sealed it inside the seed before planting it on the ground. There was no intimacy. Not even a kiss. The process was much more similar in the ways plants propagate.

 

 

But because he was different and Dara was special, they were able to have intimate moments when she transformed into her human form.

 

 

"Go check," she goaded him.

 

 

"Seriously?"

 

 

"Aren't you curious about this body of mine? You taught me that we can kiss and make-out using this body. Now let’s see if we can also make love."

 

 

He followed her suggestions. To explore and find the truth, Jaejoong made use of his sense of sight and touch.

 

 

"Well?" Dara asked.

 

 

He raised his head and looked at her.

 

 

"There’s something missing."

 

 

"What?" She became concerned.

 

 

"The button."

 

 

"Is that important? I do have the other parts, right?"

 

 

"Yes, but that button is very important to a woman. That small thing increases your pleasure."

 

 

"I don’t mind."

 

 

"But I do!" he said firmly. "I have no intention of getting pleasure from your body while you don't feel anything. I want my wife to share my pleasure."

 

 

Dara smiled. She touched his cheek.

 

 

"This is why I am glad I chose you to become my husband, Jaejoong. You are not selfish." She lightly kissed him on the lips.

 

 

"Well, I never really had a choice. It was a shotgun wedding."

 

 

"Are you complaining?" her voice grew sharp.

 

 

"No! I'm happy!" he quickly answered. "And I will never divorce you!"

 

 

"Are you faithful to me, Jaejoong?"

 

 

"Of course!"

 

 

"Then what is this rumor I hear that the new president of the student council of your university is now your official girlfriend?"

 

 

"What are you talking about?!" he exclaimed.

 

 

"There are also rumors that the two of you are now living together."

 

 

"You are crazy!" he complained.

 

 

"Are you telling me that I am wrong?"

 

 

Jaejoong was dumbfounded. He didn't know how to properly answer this question. It was obviously a trick question. And when Dara got into her trickster mode, no matter what answer he gave, she would definitely twist it and make it appear he was wrong. Her inborn mischievousness and playfulness were obviously in full effect today.

 

 

In such a predicament, he could only think of one solution.

 

 

He grabbed her and kissed her deeply. His hands began to touch and caress every part of her body. He knew every sensitive part of her human body. But this was his first time to explore her green form. He would need a long and thorough examination to find the most sensitive parts of this body.

 

 

A loud cough behind Jaejoong immediately halted his explorations. It was followed by a familiar laugh.

 

 

He turned to the direction of the sound and was shocked to see his former guardians, Minho and Hyesun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for the interruption, Jaejoong," said Hyesun, Jaejoong's former guardian angel.

 

 

Dara heard her husband gave out a loud sigh and shook his head with irritation. Though it didn't escape her that he was also glad to see his former guardians. He hadn't seen them for several years and Hyesun and Minho were the closest thing that Jaejoong's had for parents. Probably, they had become more like his real family than the human family where he was sent to live for eighteen years.

 

 

"What else is new? Every time I try to make love to my wife, there are always commercial interruptions," Jaejoong growled. "I am glad to see you again, guys, but could you give us an hour of privacy before we continue our reunion?"

 

 

Dara tried to peek from Jaejoong's shoulders to clearly see the guardians. When Jaejoong felt the presence of their visitors, he quickly positioned her behind him to hide her. He wasn't trying to hide her but her ness. Her husband never liked it when others could see her body.

 

 

If their two visitors were human, she would have understood Jaejoong's behavior. But angels and demons never really saw anything wrong with bodies. Midnight treated ness as an art while angels had no interest in seeing a body since they were more concerned with the soul inside that body.

 

 

She grabbed several

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter