CHAPTER 68

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

       Dara was instantly transported by the Finder Unit inside the women's restroom on the second floor of the building where Judge's office was located. Since all of them were under the invisibility power of Dara, their sudden arrival caused no surprise to the two women who were currently using the restroom.

 

 

       After the two had left the room, Albright, the Pixie, locked the door to prevent anyone from entering so Dara could prepare herself for her upcoming wedding.

 

 

       She transformed into her human form. As a human, she looked like a girl in her late teens or early twenties. She had dark brown hair and eyes. She quickly braided her waist‑long hair around her head. Two of the Finders carefully arranged small colorful flowers into her braid. Human males often found her human form beautiful since she possessed all the best qualities.

 

 

       She had naturally pink lips and smooth skin that could become rosy whenever she wanted to so she never got into learning how to use make up. Yabu, whom she had earlier assigned to procure her a white dress with green laces, flew toward her. He was carrying a shopping bag in his beak.

 

 

       She took the bag from him and pulled out her dress. She quickly put the dress on. The dress was spun by the Denera Clan of the Siesmyres. Though Siesmyres rarely used clothes, the Denera Clan had the gift of being able to create anything from plants and trees. And the wedding dress they had created for Dara was exactly what she had ordered. It was y yet decent. The material clung to her curves yet it covered her from her neck down to her knees. Since it was long‑sleeved, even her arms were hidden.

 

 

       Her shoes, this time handed to her by the Finder Simian, were something she had bought two days ago from the department store. They were light brown in color with one‑inch heels.

 

 

       She looked herself over on the mirror.

 

 

       "Well, I seem to be ready. Wait for me guys on the rooftop after the wedding," she started walking toward the door.

 

 

       "Your underwears!" blurted Yabu.

 

 

       Dara laughed. Jaejoong would definitely not like it if she showed up on their wedding without those. Though most of the time he always took them off, even ripped them apart from her body.

 

 

       She took out the white bra and from the shopping bag Yabu had given her earlier and put them on.

 

 

       "Anything else I have forgotten?"

 

 

       Everyone gave their thumbs up or at least their approval since most of them didn't possess any thumb.

 

 

       "Okay then." She smiled and walked casually out of the restroom.

 

 

       Upon arriving at Judge's office, she found an angry and frustrated bridegroom.

 

 

       "You planned this and even threatened me bodily harm if I didn't come on time. Yet you are almost two hours late!" Jaejoong berated her.

 

 

       "An hour and fifteen minutes to be exact."

 

 

       "Where have you been?" he growled.

 

 

       "Hunting."

 

 

       "What?"

 

 

       "Doing a job for the Elders."

 

 

       "That's not an excuse!"

 

 

       "I'm sorry, Jaejoong. But it's an emergency and I thought I would finish the job early. But I seemed to have lost track of time."

 

 

       "You could have called or even send someone to tell me that you will be late. You made me look so stupid by making me wait here for more than an hour!" he ranted.

 

 

       "I really am so sorry."

 

 

       "I should have just walked out after thirty minutes when you still haven't showed up!"

 

 

       "I will make this up to you!" she promised.

 

 

       "Never mind, I have lost interest in marrying you today, Dara."

 

 

       "What?"

 

 

       "In fact, I am not going to go through any of these human rituals!"

 

 

       "And you would just ravish me anytime you want? Make our friends and acquaintances think that I am just your slave and that you have no intention of turning me into a decent woman?"

 

 

       "You have always ignored decency, and we have already been married for three years!"

 

 

       "Not officially!" she shot back. "I still can't use your last name for my papers, credit cards, IDs and passports!"

 

 

       "You don't need them!"

 

 

       "As long as we live among people, I would need that! And I want the name Dara Kim printed on those papers and IDs! I don't want to be forever presented as your girlfriend in parties and celebrations. I want to be presented as your wife, and I want to be able to call you my husband!"

 

 

       Jaejoong's jaw tightened.

 

 

       "Then you shouldn't have been late."

 

 

       "Why are you being so hard-headed? I already explained the situation. Unless, you really don't want people to know that we are married. That you want to remain a bachelor in the eyes of the world so that you won't have any problem if another g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter