CHAPTER 98

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

       Demon Jaejoong shook his head. He would not be possessed by Yang Hyun Suk! Yang Hyun Suk was still up in the air but Angel Jaejoong had jumped to attack him using his Lightside shield like a battering ram!

 

 

       Angel Jaejoong forced Yang Hyun Suk down with his shield. Demon Jaejoong had predicted this and was already in position. He quickly hacked one of Yang Hyun Suk's wings with the soul sword as the latter came within reach. Demon Jaejoong was surprised to see blue blood spurt out from Yang Hyun Suk's back. He had grown his own wings!

 

 

       Yang Hyun Suk turned toward Demon Jaejoong and kicked him, sending him tumbling to the Arena floor. But Demon Jaejoong had destroyed one of his wings, Yang Hyun Suk could no longer fly. Yang Hyun Suk landed several feet before Demon Jaejoong.

 

 

       Yang Hyun Suk extended his hand toward Demon Jaejoong. Tendrils of black smoke rushed out of his hand and coiled around Demon Jaejoong's body.

 

 

       Demon Jaejoong writhed in pain! Yang Hyun Suk's power and life force began to possess his body!

 

 

       "You will become my spawn!"

 

 

       "Never!" growled Demon Jaejoong.

 

 

       The Lightside shield came swinging toward Yang Hyun Suk targeting the latter's neck. Yang Hyun Suk caught it and despite his hands burning threw it toward the ground. He turned to the angel as the demon caught by his tendrils writhed beside him.

 

 

       "What now, angel?" Yang Hyun Suk mocked.

 

 

       "Ever heard of the kamikaze pilots?" Angel Jaejoong asked as his body began to glow and he lost the solidity of his body.

 

 

       Yang Hyun Suk raised an eyebrow.

 

 

       "There's an angel version of that. Remember the Great War? When angels fought using their spirit?"

 

 

       Truth dawned on Yang Hyun Suk's face. Angel Jaejoong rushed toward him. But since he was connected to Demon Jaejoong, Yang Hyun Suk wasn't able to move quickly. Angel Jaejoong slammed straight into Yang Hyun Suk's body! Angel Jaejoong entered Yang Hyun Suk's powerful body.

 

 

       Bright light burst out of Yang Hyun Suk's chest! Yang Hyun Suk screamed before his body exploded! His body parts burned and turned to ash before they fell to the sticky mud.

 

 

       Angel Jaejoong emerged from the explosion unscathed. His whole body was glowing. He walked toward the Demon Jaejoong and extended a hand to help him get up.

 

 

       On the spot where Yang Hyun Suk used to stand, a dark ooze remained.

 

 

       Memphis, the Arena referee began speaking.

 

 

       "King Junki's champion had won!"

 

 

       But the ooze suddenly jumped and attached itself to Demon Jaejoong!

 

 

       Demon Jaejoong screamed!

 

 

       "I will not die! I will continue to live on!" proclaimed Yang Hyun Suk's voice as the ooze engulfed Demon Jaejoong's whole body.

 

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       "!" blurted Junki. "It seemed the stories about him being unkillable are true! Yang Hyun Suk can never be killed. He can only be contained!" He took out his cell phone. "Bae Yong Jun! It's time! I grant access to your Archangels into the Midnight Realm!"

 

 

       Dara stared at both her husbands. The demon half of Jaejoong was struggling to get out of the ooze as the angel half seemed stunned and unable to move.

 

 

       "Become one, Jaejoong!" shouted Dara, "You need your full strength to fight off Yang Hyun Suk's attempt to possess your demon body!"

 

 

       The angel glanced at Dara, nodded and smiled before darting toward the demon!

 

 

       As the angel slammed into the ooze covered demon, a bright explosion happened. When the glare disappeared, Jaejoong had become one again. But he was clutching at his chest. It was clear he was still fighting off Yang Hyun Suk although the ooze was gone. He opened his eyes. Inside it was the black ooze!

 

 

       "Yang Hyun Suk is already inside him," blurted Junki.

 

 

       "Jaejoong! Fight him off! Push him out of your body!" screamed Dara.

 

 

       "Even if Jaejoong managed to push him out, Yang Hyun Suk would only find another host. There are plenty of demons around here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter