Jungkook 14

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Mamamoo - You In My Dream

It was two in the morning.

Assuming that his wife was already fast asleep by this hour, Jungkook sneaked into the house. Kicking aside the sneakers he was wearing all day, Jungkook tiptoed to reach the kitchen. After running and sweating all day long, no matter how much water he drank, he kept on being thirsty.

It was dead silence and he could find his way only by knowing the approximate place of their furniture and the moonlight coming from outside.

He was walking past the living room when he felt someone’s glance at himself. Slowly turning around he found his wife sitting on the sofa, in the dark, glaring right into his eyes. Seeing her, Jungkook let out a shocked cry and fell backward on his .

Kyungmi stood up and walked toward the light switch. Lightening up the living room, she stood by Jungkook, arms folded against her chest.

“You scared me!” Jungkook objected the unique way his wife greeted him and hissed in pain.

Kyungmi was mad at him. So mad that she wanted to yell at him. She wanted to tell him that she hated him and if he loved being a cop that much he should have married his job rather than her. But seeing the scars and bruises on his face, her heart was dropped down. It wasn’t the first time that he came back home looking like that. He just loved going after bad men and arresting them barehanded. However, she couldn’t get used to it. It tore her heart apart seeing him hurt.

Jungkook stood up and smiled at her like a baby bunny. “I thought you were asleep, hon!”

Kyungmi had enough. How could he look so innocent and cute on that situation? She raised her arms and started hitting him as her tears were running down her cheeks. “How dare you come home looking like this…?! You promised me… you told me you don’t let yourself get hurt anymore… what is this Jeon Jungkook…??”

Jungkook received her punches that were light as a feather in comparison to what he had tolerated hours ago. She broke into sobs and he hugged her tightly.

“Please don’t cry…” “I’m fine...” “Really… I’m okay…”

He whispered those words to her ear for a million times. Finally, Kyungmi stopped crying after seconds and quickly pulled herself out his embrace. Cleaning her face with the back of her hand, she dashed to get the ointment to treat his wounds.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter