J-Hope 2

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - I Need U

I ran into subway station checking my watch. ! I’m going to be late again for my class! I ran in between people and swiped my metro card before dashing toward the escalator. I saw the new train that just had arrived. I ran toward the train and right before the doors got closed I jump into it, bumping into someone.

“I’m so sorry!” I bowed a few times panting from all that running.

“It’s ok!” I looked up to see a boy around my age smiling widely at me while hanging to the bar. I glanced at his dark hair and big bright eyes. His clothes are so neat and well picked. I bowed again and looked another way, mentally facepalming myself for checking out a stranger boy. After one stop the seat in front of him went empty.

“Sit down!”

I turned my face to him and got surprised when I see he was talking to me. He pointed with his head to the empty seat.

“Oh... No, no! You sit!”

He slightly pushed me into the seat. “Hurry and sit! What kind of man will sit and let a girl stand up?”

Maybe all of the men I see every day except you! I answered him in my head and took off my backpack to sit.

“Thanks.” I smiled back at him, touched because of his manners.

“Oh! You drop your student card!” He bent down before I could react and picked up my card. “What a coincidence we’re in the same university!” He gave my card back.

“Oh really?! What major are you studying in?” I put my card back in my pocket scolding myself for losing it.

“Fine art department, dancing major. You?”

“Cool! I study history.”

“Oh! I’ve always at history back in the school!” He made a face and I laughed automatically. “My name is Hoseok by the way. Nice to meet you!” He smiled again and I noticed wrinkles around his eyes when he smiles.

He’s cute! Very very cute! Omg! What am I thinking it’s not like me! I normally didn’t talk even with people I know but I was laughing while blushing with this stranger. I got my head straight and introduced myself politely.

Then he began to chat with me, I realized how friendly he is and after some minutes I found myself immersed in talking with him.

“We should get off at this stop!” He said and I got off the train after him. “Can I walk you to your class...?!”

I looked at him asking me shyly and then I screamed suddenly remembering why I bumped into him in the first place.

“Oh! I’m late!” I began to run. “Sorry! See you around...” I waved back at his shocked face before I disappeared in a corner.

 


Two weeks passed since the time I met Hoseok. I didn’t see him after that. If I thought about it properly he was just a stranger I met one day, but I kept asking myself why did I leave in a hurry when he asked me to walk me to my class. If I hadn’t left like that maybe, we have become closer and at least I could have got his number.

I shook my head to erase these thoughts as I got on the train to go home. I leaned back in my seat and close my eyes, listening to music.

I didn’t know why I opened my eyes after some seconds but I saw Hoseok sitting across me with a shy smile on his lips.

“Oh hi!” I took off my earbuds hurriedly and smiled at him.

“Keep listening I won’t interrupt you.”

“No no! I’m so happy I met you again!” Ohhh... Why did I say that…? I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

“Really?!” Hoseok raised one of his eyebrows and smiled playfully. He stood up and sat beside me. “Last time you left in such a hurry I thought you don’t like me.”

“No, I’m sorry, I was late for a class.” I explained myself as fast as possible.

Hoseok laughed at my action. “So... Is this mean you like me?!

“WHAT?!” I asked with rou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter