V 9

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: TaeJin - Even If I die, It’s You

Note: This chapter has spoilers of Hwarang. (Although I’m sure everyone had already watched it!)

‘I hate you.’

Taehyung read the hurtful message he got from his girlfriend about half an hour ago, for the thousandth time. The message was so vague and it made him stressed out. What could have been gone wrong that you sent him such a message? You were both so in love and he couldn’t find a reason for you to break up with him. Especially so out of blue.

The cab stopped by your apartment and Taehyung hopped out after giving the driver some cash. He ran toward your door without waiting for his change.

The elevator ride was also filled with impatience. Even though his hands were shaking, he managed to tap the password and got in your place.

He found you on the couch, in your pajamas with your laptop on your thighs and a mess of used tissues around you.

“Babe…” Taehyung called, surprised to see you in that state. Seriously, something really worse must have happened.

As a sound of his voice, you turned around and gave him a glare. You tapped the pause on your laptop and stood up. In a blink of an eye, the cushion you were hugging came flying and hit Taehyung right in the face.

“Ouch!!!” He cried in pain. “What was that for?!!” He screamed feeling wronged.

“How dare you!” You attacked him and started hitting him with another cushion. “You’re so bad! How dare you doing this to me, Kim Taehyung!!”

You kept on hitting him with cushion and he tried blocking them with his hands and thinking about whatever wrong he had done since being born.

“I hate you! How dare you!”

“Hey! Stop!!” He cried. Did I interact with other girls so she misunderstood?! But I’m sure that I didn’t even say hi to them…

You hit him even harder. “I won’t! You deserve it!”

Taehyung had enough. He needed to use force for now or else you would have killed him with a cushion. He straightened up and raised his arms and caught the cushion midair. Under the cushion it was him glancing into your eyes seriously.

“Tell me what is wrong with you? What have I done to deserve this?!” Taehyung pleaded.

You pouted and frowned at the same time. Even thinking about it again would bring tears back into your eyes.

“Ha? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter