J-Hope 8

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Crush & Gaeko - Hug Me

Hoseok couldn’t think of anything but you. Maybe one month of being part wouldn’t seem like a long period for many people but for Hoseok it was thirty days without starting his day with glancing into your eyes in the morning, thirty days without staring at your smile when you were watching your favorite TV show and thirty days without your goodnight kiss. Being separated from you got the best of him and even in the midst of their last concert, you kept on popping in his mind making it hard for him to focus on what he was doing on stage.

All he was thinking of was your hair shining in the rays of morning sun, your eyes meeting his before your cheery like lips touch his and how your hands fit just perfectly inside his. He didn’t know he could go almost mad by missing you but the experiment of going on tour proved him wrong. He was crazy and the only thing that could save him before he completely changed to a lunatic was you.

As the last schedule finished, all he wanted to do was to quit being J-Hope of BTS for some time and be the Jung Hoseok who could have you back in his arms. That was why he jumped in the first plan to South Korea ahead of other members. Well except for Jimin who joined him since he had to be in Busan for some family issues.

 

Hoseok said goodbye to Jimin before getting off the cab they were sharing. Jimin was going back to dorm while he was heading to your shared apartment.

He took a moment breathing deeply before entering the apartment. It was completely dark except the little light coming from the bedroom. By the time Hoseok kicked his shoes away and left his suitcase by the door, you had come to the living room. Surprised, shocked and happy, you didn’t know he would come back that night but he was there, right in front of your eyes and you felt like crying cause only then you could feel how much you missed him.

Hoseok glanced at you like it was his first time seeing you. You were wearing your usual shorts and a tank top to bed, the only difference was that your brown locks looked longer and more beautiful. Hoseok could see your glistening eyes and without exchanging any words he dashed toward you.

As your bodies collided to each other, your arms automatically circled around his neck while his hands were locked tightly around your back and waist, pulling you even closer.

“I missed you.” Hoseok mumbled while inhaling the familiar scent of your shampoo.

“I missed you too.” You replied, still convincing yourself that his warm body against yours wasn’t an illusion.

Hoseok moved his head away from your neck, raising one hand to cup your face, he crashed his lips into yours. You let him in and ran your fingers through his hair. The kiss was desperate, neither you nor Hoseok could get enough. You two pulled away for split of a second to catch on your breaths before catching each other’s lips once again.

Hoseok pushed you back and pinned you to the wall. His hand your cheek slowly slid down your body and joined his other hand that was already caressing your skin under the to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter