Jungkook 3

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: ZE:A - Daily Daily

Since four years ago that your daughter, Hyerim, was born, you’d never got the chance to spend some time on your own. Jungkook being a busy idol barely gets a chance to spend a whole day with you two.

Today Jungkook is home while you’re invited to a small gathering with your old friends. Knowing that you never go out with your friends because you’re taking care of your daughter, Jungkook insists you go out today. You’re a bit worried because you had never left Jungkook and Hyerim alone together and somehow you’re unsure if they can manage well without you. Your husband can be a child sometimes.

 

You grab your car keys before reminding things to your husband for hundred times.

“There is plenty of food in the refrigerator.”

“We'll eat. Don't worry.” Jungkook assures you while leaning to the edge of the couch watching you getting ready to go out.

“She'll be awake from her afternoon nap in an hour.”

“Ok.” Jungkook says calmly since you've been repeating these things for quite a while.

“I'll be back as soon as I can.” You look at Jungkook still concerned.

“Baby, I can take care of Hyerim well. You don't need to worry about a thing. Just have fun.” Jungkook walks toward you.

“Ok.” You smile finally and Jungkook pecks your lips.

 

After you’d left Jungkook walks to Hyerim's room and finds her fast asleep. He smiles at the sight of her four-year-old daughter hugging her rabbit plushy while sleeping.

Jungkook goes back to living room and suddenly he feels how empty and quiet the house is without you and Hyerim. He throws himself on the couch trying to find an interesting thing to do. He pouts feeling like a bored housewife; maybe he should start knitting a scarf or what.

After an hour of watching a drama on TV and swearing the evil mother in law, Jungkook goes to check if Hyerim is awake or not. His little daughter finally opens her eyes while stretching her body and letting out a cute yawn.

“My baby is awake finally!” Jungkook jumps toward her bed excitedly.

“Appa...” Hyerim rubs her eyes. “Hungry...”

“Hungry?” Jungkook beams happily. Finally, he has got his first task to do. “Let's go eat!!”

Jungkook holds up her baby girl and heads to the kitchen. He pours two glasses of milk and finds the cookies you've baked for Hyerim before you go.

“Cookie! Yay!” Hyerim screams excited.

“Umma left them for you as a special treat because she's not here.”

“Yummy…” Hyerim has already finished two of them.

Jungkook grabbed one of cookie and shoved it into his mouth before Hyerim finished all your delicious cookies by herself.

“Appa, can we to the playground?” Hyerim asks Jungkook with her big cute eyes.

“Anything you want! But first, finish your milk.”

Hyerim drinks her milk one shot though she doesn't like it that much. But she wants to go out with as quick as possible. It's always fun going out with him since Jungkook lets her play as much as she wants and buys her everything she wants. You always tell Jungkook that he is spoiling her, but Jungkook doesn’t stop, he wants to spoil his little princess as much as he can.

“Done!” Hyerim puts her empty glass on the table and starts jumping up and down on her seat. “Hurry appa! Let's go~”

Jungkook chuckles upon seeing a trace of milk around . He cleans with lots of difficulties since his baby can't stay still in her place due to the excitement.

“Let's go~” Hyerim drags her father out of the kitchen.

 

Jungkook and Hyerim sit on a bench in the nearby park eating gummy bears. They've come so early that there are no children around so they've decided to eat first.

“Hyerim-ah, let's take a photo and send it to mom.” Jungkook says while chewing a gummy bear and eyeing their outfits in delight.

You always dress Hyerim to whatever you like and Jungkook waited so long for a day he could choose Hyerim's outfit. In result, Jungkook and Hyerim are both wearing yellow timberlands, blue jeans with large white tees.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter