Suga 7 (Part 1)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Monsta X - Because of You

Sighing in relief Sojin got of her car. This time she wasn’t late, finally. She eyed the flow of little children running out of kindergarten while making all kinds of noises.

Maybe it was his outstanding blonde hair, or maybe it was the funny way he was running in between small children with both his hands occupied with papers and his bag. In any case, he caught Sojin’s attention. She chuckled silently when she saw him struggling to make his way among the bouncing children. He passed Sojin and didn’t notice that he dropped his keys by her.

Min Yoongi was a mess, both physically and mentally. He didn’t know working with children could be that tiring. He stopped by his car, sighing at the fact that he still had a meeting before he could go home and get a peaceful sleep. He shoved his hand in his jacket’s pocket but found it empty. Oh, … where is my keychain?!

Sojin picked the keys and walked toward Yoongi. He was holding his bag and all his papers with one hand while searching his pockets with another hand.

“Excuse me.” Sojin announced her presence in her usual soft voice.

“Yes?!” Yoongi turned around quickly and faced her with a lost expression. Sojin was a little taken aback hearing his charming husky voice but smiled anyway.

“You’re looking for this?” Sojin showed him his car keys.

“Oh... How did you...” With a surprised face, Yoongi pointed at his keychain in her hand.

“You dropped it a second ago.” She handed him the keys back.

“Oh, thanks. It was a busy day and I nearly lost my mind.” He chuckled, perhaps at himself.

“You’re a new teacher? I didn’t see you before.” Sojin asked a bit curious.

“Yes. It was my first day as the new music teacher.” Yoongi explained.  “Kids are no joke, they up all my energy!” He shook his head, remembering when at some point he lost control of the class and children were climbing up him.

“Yeah, they’re full of life.” She chuckled at his expression.

Yoongi nodded and observed her formal look, black skirt with a white buttoned shirt and long black curls tied in a ponytail. “Are you a teacher here...” He started only to get cut by a small excited voice.

“Mom!” Dowon tugged on Sojin’s sleeves.

“Mom?!” Yoongi whispered to himself in disbelief. He couldn’t even guess Sojin was a mother of a five-year-old boy since she looked so young. 

“Hi baby.” Sojin her son’s soft hair which caused a serious objection from Dowon.

“Mom! Don’t call me baby in front of our teacher!”

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” Sojin pinched his cheek and smiled back at his new teacher.

Yoongi quickly gathered his surprised expression. “I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Min Yoongi, Dowon’s new teacher.” He reached out his hand.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Nam Sojin, Dowon’s mother.” She shook his hand.

Yoongi suddenly remembered about his meeting. “Oh, I have to go now! I’m late for my next schedule.” He didn’t notice he was still holding onto her hand tightly since he was busy glancing into her eyes.

Sojin felt a bit uneasy. “Okay.” Sojin pulled back her hand with an awkward smile and finally, Yoongi snapped back to reality.

“Oh... I’m sorry...” Yoongi smiled awkwardly then he kneeled down to match his height with Dowon. “Listen to your mom well and don’t forget to practice today’s lesson, ok?” 

“Yes, Mr. Min!” Dowon saluted playfully and giggled. Sojin’s jaw dropped. She was amazed at how Dowon obeyed him right away, usually, he wouldn’t listen to anyone and just did whatever he wanted.

“And thanks for finding my keys. See you again, Mrs. Nam.” Yoongi said before getting into his car.

From his side mirror, he saw Sojin leading Dowon to their car. He cleared his throat and looked away, scolding himself for finding the mother of his student attractive. What are you even thinking about a married woman, Min Yoongi!

 

Sojin and Yoongi didn’t meet again until weeks later when Sojin was picking up Dowon from kindergarten and found out that their tire went flat.

Sojin was glancing at the tire clueless of how she could change it. Dowon stood by her and pouted.

“Umma, why don’t we get in the car? I’m tired.”

Sojin eyed him apologetically. She didn’t know a tire could go flat so out of blue and she didn’t have any idea how to change the tire. That was one of the times that a man was needed.

“Dowonie do you see the tire…” Sojin pointed at the tire and Dowon nodded along. “It went flat. Umma need to make a call so a ahjussi will come and help us change it.” Sojin explained unaware of the man standing behind her.

“Do you want some help?”

Sojin turned quickly to the source of the voice and was surprised to see Yoongi standing there. He wasn’t dazed and in rush like last time and eventually looked in peace and confident.

“Oh... Hi! No... I mean yes... But...” Sojin didn’t know why she was rambling so nervously but Dowon cut her just in time.

“Mr. Min do you know how to change a tire?” Dowon asked him innocently.

“Sure I do, Dowon ah.” He messed Dowon’s hair before glancing back at Sojin. “Do you have an extra tire?”

“Yes, but you don’t have to do it. I’ll call for someone to come.”

“There’s no need for that. It only takes a few minutes.” Yoongi insisted and Sojin gave up.

“I think there’s an extra one in the trunk.” Sojin made her way to the back of car and Yoongi followed her.

Soon Yoongi started working on the tire. Sojin stood beside him while Dowon went back to his kindergarten to play more.

“Dowon is a little naughty, right?” Sojin started a conversation with him.

“Yeah… sometimes it’s really hard to catch his attention.” Yoongi explained while cleaning his face with the back of his hand and caused a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter