Jimin 4

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Winner - Immature

04:32 PM.

Jimin checked car’s clock before leaning back to his seat and closing his weary eyes for a moment. When he decided to become a cop as an eleven-year-old, all in his mind was the cool images of strong muscular men running after criminals who mess with world’s peace and arrest them. All the fancy images shattered down before his eyes when he found himself waiting for a thief to show up from his house. Three freaking days passed and he didn’t show up. Basically, Jimin’s life becomes the endless staring at a certain street while eating ramen or kimbap, drinking coffee after coffee till he can swear 95 percent of his body is made of caffeine now.

“Hyung…” Jimin whined and called his fellow friend and senior who tolerated the hard life with him for the past days.

“Uhm…?” Namjoon mumbled while rubbing his red eyes.

“Why did you become a cop?” Jimin asked disappointedly. At this point, Jimin has lost all his motivations to be a cop and prefers to quit and start a Chinese restaurant downtown.

“To hit on girls.” Namjoon responded while yawning.

Jimin sat straight and stared at Namjoon unbelievingly. “What?!”

“What…” Namjoon blurted but seeing Jimin’s puzzled expression he continued. “My motivation was to impress girls.”

“Are you serious?!”

“Yeah man! Don’t you know how girls love men in uniforms?!”

“Yeah but we’re not even wearing our uniforms since we’re undercover.” Jimin rolled his eyes. He is wearing that shirt and jeans for three days.

“I’ve been fooled at this exact part too.” Namjoon sighed. “I’m gonna get more coffee.” Namjoon got off the car and headed to the coffee shop placed on the main street.

Jimin stretched his body as much as the small space in the car let him. He randomly moved his head to the left but his eyes widen as their target appeared in front of his eyes.

“Oh!!!” Jimin shouted and pointed at the man walking past their car. “Target showed up. He is going to the 6th alley. I’m following him.” Jimin talked into walkie-talkie before jumping out of the car and following the thief into alleys. I’m going to catch you, bastard, no matter what and sleep in a comfortable bed tonight!

Jimin followed him cautiously, careful not to let him know that he was after him. Jimin reduced the space between them but the thieve was quick to sense Jimin’s presence. He quickened his footsteps so did Jimin. He took a quick glance at his back before starting to run away.

. Jimin cursed under his breath and started to run after him. This alley to another, the thief ran away and started to become short of breath. After him was Jimin who wasn’t even short of breath because of his good stamina and was determined to catch him.

 

 

Mina was walking home from work. Tired, she was dragging her feet through the alleys. Suddenly she heard footsteps from behind but not normal ones. She turned around quickly to see a man running hastily toward her and another man running after him.

“Stop right there…” The Younger one from the back shouted. “You’re under arrest, Ahn Jaesuk!”

Mina pulled herself back just in time unless the man would have collided with her.

“Stop running away!” Jimin shouted and ran pass Mina without noticing her.

Mina stuck her body to the wall. She was a bit afraid since she’d only seen a cop chasing after criminal in movies. Watching it in real life was exciting and Mina found the young cop so cool. She started to follow after them but also keep her distance for safety.

What Ahn Jaesuk hadn’t predicted was a sudden dead end. He stopped and swore. Jimin smirked and blocked his way with his body.

“Told you there’s no way out.” Jimin told him but it seemed that he wasn’t going to surrender himself easily. He pulled out a knife from his pocket and pointed toward Jimin.

Mina covered in shock and her eyes became twice its usual size. She looked at Jimin and in her surprise, he attacked toward Jaesuk. Jimin dodged the knife attack and pushed Jaesuk back. Ahn Jaesuk attacked again and this time Jimin wasn’t as lucky as before. Mina watched as the space between their bodies reduced and next thing, Jaesuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter