Jungkook 2

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Boy In Luv

Putting the instant noodle in the boiling water, you wait for your quick dinner to get ready. Living alone since you were eighteen made you eat ramen for almost every meal unless you’re at college or with friends.

You hear the door of your apartment being opened and you know that the person coming in is no one rather than Jungkook. Your families have been neighbors for years and you two grew up together. Being so comfortable around each other, you’re like siblings.

Since your parents had moved to another city, Jungkook became overprotected toward you, he made a spare key of your apartment for himself to check up on you in emergency situations and that’s how he entered your apartment moments ago.

“Where are you noona?” Jungkook shouts and you reply ‘kitchen’ with the same tone.

“Yah!” You begin to scold him as soon as he finds you in the kitchen. “You can’t enter a girl’s apartment so abruptly, I’ve might be just in a bra.” You object his lack of manner.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen before...” Jungkook says indifferently and throws himself on a chair around the kitchen table.

“Aish that boy... We were thirteen and ten when we used to play at the beach...” You hiss him and turn back your attention to your ramen. “Want some?”

“Noona!!!” Jungkook’s voice makes your attention drifts away from long strips to the unsatisfied boy who is now standing next to you glaring at noodle like it’s his enemy.

“What?!!! You startled me!” You can bet on your life that he is going to scold you for eating ramen instead of a complete meal. However, you’re quite used to his nagging.

“How many times I told you to eat healthy food... Why are you eating ramen again? Cook yourself something better... If you don’t want to cook... Come eat with us. You know you’re always welcomed... Just don’t eat this thing every day...”

You stayed silent whole time he was lecturing then you turn off the heat and sit on your chair with a bowl of hot ramen.

“I love ramen and I can’t get why you’re always nagging about my food.”

Jungkook sits in front of you, watching you blowing the hot strips before eating them.

Because I care about you noona... Not just because you’re close to me as a family member... Because I don’t see you as a sister... But as a woman I love...

“Kook-ah... Kook-ah!!!” You snap your finger a few times before his blank face. “What are thinking about?”

“Uhhm...” Jungkook coughs in his fist thinking about whether to confess or not.

He knows you so well to know that you don’t date younger boys and never think of them that way. There are a lot of girls who tend to date boys younger than them but for sure you’re not one of them and that’s the reason Jungkook never said anything about his feelings to you. But day after day his feelings for you grow deeper and deeper to the point that he can’t keep it to himself anymore. It’s time to let them out.

“Noona... I want to be your man...” Jungkook finally says while glancing at you. His voice is rather confident but inside he is dying of nervousness.

You look at him and swallow your food quickly. You decide to play it cool.

“Aigoo... That’s why you’re quiet tonight... Ok... You’re my man!” You jump off your seat and messes his hair while cooing at him.

“Ahhh... Noona! Don’t!” Jungkook shoves away your hand and fixes his hair while frowning. You find his reaction cute and adorable.

“I mean it! I want to be your boyfriend!”

“The fact that you’re a boy and also my friend makes you my boyfriend. Otherwise… you want to be my girlfriend…?” You giggle before drinking the ramen soup and placing the empty bowl on the table.

“Noona, can you be serious for a moment, I’m not kidding right now.” Jungkook’s intense voice makes you stop joking and listen to him instead. As much as you two love to joke around with each other, you stopped this time because of his serious look and tone.

“I love you...” Jungkook confesses firmly. You open your mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter