Suga 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: GOT7 - Playground

You left your school excited, the exams are over and you're going to spend a perfect summer with your boyfriend. Eating, playing, going on a trip and a lot of other things that you can both do together. Walking the street slowly you're thinking about what else you can do.

Yoongi is watching you from far. He's enjoying the sight of you looking all excited and happy. He knows you since you were both children cause your parents are close and you're neighbors too. Growing up together you two are so close. Playing, studying, eating, laughing and crying together, you both were always there for each other and especially Yoongi always takes the best care of you as a oppa, till he realized that he loves you more than just a friend. His heart races whenever he's near you and when you smile he can't help himself falling for you more and more. Yoongi is happy these days because he can see you smile a lot, even though your smile isn't his...

He wanted to confess you his feelings but he was afraid that it ruins your relationship as good friends. And suddenly a boy appeared out of nowhere and has become your boyfriend. Yoongi doesn't like him but seeing you happy is all that he wants so he continues being your best friend and even gave you advice on your relationship. He always put your happiness first. 

Yoongi calls your name and you turn around surprised. He greets you with his sweet and caring smile as always.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?!" You ask him since he graduated from school two years ago.

"Picking you up. How does it feel that high school ended?!" He grabs your backpack and slides it over his shoulder.

"Awesome!! I'm finally free!" You let him have your backpack, it's something that he always does. You keep on walking and talking. Best friends always have a lot to talk about.

You two reach the main street and suddenly something stops you. Across the street in a coffee shop, the sight of a lovely couple grabs your attention because the boy who's staring lovingly and talking sweetly to the girl is no one rather than your boyfriend.

"What's wrong?!" Yoongi follows your gaze.

Seeing the scene of your boyfriend with another girl makes your intestines going up and down and your heart is aching so bad you want to clutch it.

"Maybe there's an explanation to this..." You say trying to convince yourself that your boyfriend isn't betraying you but then you see them kissing. 

Your eyes grow wide and tears round on them. Yoongi wants to hold you and comforts you but before he can react you walked into the coffee shop. Yoongi follows you to their tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter