RM 5

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: KNK - Back Again

Namjoon entered the club looking for her. When he’d called Jinah hundred times and she didn’t pick up, Namjoon became sure she was in a club again.

For the past mounts whenever she was reminded of her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her and threw her away for another girl, she would become a mess. In result, she would go clubbing and after taking several shots, she would head to the dance floor. Namjoon hated this habit of her but as her best friend he needed to take care of her and having a secret crush on her, Namjoon couldn’t stay away and watch her ruining herself even more.

Namjoon searched everywhere in rush. He passed tables and ignored the loud hideous laughing sounds coming from drunk people, making his way to the dance floor. Deafening music greeted him as he got closer to the dance floor.

Between tones of dancing people, Namjoon spotted Jinah dancing intimately with a guy. From her actions, Namjoon realized she was pretty much drunk and the guy was abusing her by touching all over her body. His blood started boiling in anger as the guy was touching all over her bare shoulders.

Pushing away the bouncing people from his way, Namjoon dashed toward her. He grabbed her arm and yanked her away from the guy into his own protective arms.

“Who the hell are you?” The guy shouted, not very amused by the way Namjoon ruined his good time.

Namjoon ignored him completely and tried to keep Jinah straight on her feet. “Yah, come to your senses, Park Jinah!”

“Oh! Kim Namjoon…” Jinah chuckled seeing her best friend’s face close to hers. “It’s good you’re here… let’s go drinking!” She stumbled trying to move away but Namjoon held onto her waist tightly.

“Yah, this jerk! I’m talking to you.” The guy from before barged in and pushed Namjoon back to the crowd of bouncing people who were alerted by now, busy watching the scene.

“Shut up and leave when I’m being nice.” Namjoon hissed at him remembering how he was all over Jinah moments ago.

“Who the hell are you to order me? Give me back the girl…”

Namjoon didn’t think twice and punched him right in the face. The guy stumbled back and fell on the floor. Namjoon took a last glance at him and stopped himself from wasting his time to punch him for the second time. He grabbed Jinah’s hand and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter