J-Hope 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Just One Day

I woke up 7 in the morning. I couldn’t get much sleep. I sat in front of the window with a cup of coffee and watched the peaceful neighborhood. It was my day off but I didn’t know how to spend it. My boyfriend, Hoseok or by his stage name, J-Hope, had a lot of work to do due to his group’s, BTS, comeback. But at that moment I really missed his warm smile. Suddenly I felt so lonely. I finished my coffee with the thought of finding a comic book to keep me busy through the day.

The doorbell rang but not any kind of usual ring. Two short ones then one long, the way that Hoseok always did. I opened the door hesitantly but I saw Hoseok’s smiley face, exactly what I’d missed.

“Hey babe, did I wake you up?” He entered.

“No, I was awake. What are you doing here? Didn’t you have to practice?”

“I ran away.” He winked. “I want to spend the whole day with my princess!”

“Hobie!” I ran and hugged him so tight. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you more.” He my hair gently. “Get your things, we’re going to the beach!”

“What?” I stepped back and stared at him.

“Come on babe, we don’t have time.” He pushed me to my bedroom. “Get ready!”

I changed into short jeans and a white tee to match with his clothes. We got in the car and started our trip. After a little while, we stopped by a little restaurant on the road to get some breakfast.

We had been dating for a year but since Hoseok was always busy with his schedules, we couldn’t meet so often and because of his fans, we couldn’t go wherever we liked. So this situation which Hoseok was glancing at me with his head resting on his hands, waiting for me to feed him, made me happy and worried at the same time.

“Hobie, are you sure we can go out without hiding?” I fed him a piece of waffle and he nodded while eating. “So, what if your fans see us?”

“Don’t worry honey, I have a plan!” He mumbled.

“Plan? What plan?” I asked curiously.

“Eyyy, don’t hurry.” He fed me with a big piece. “You’ll find out soon.”

We got back to the car. I felt a little sleepy as I forgot all about my worries since Hoseok was by my side. I tried to hide my yawn but Hoseok saw me and laughed.

“You know, you’re cute when you try to hide something!” He leaned toward me and in a second his face was inches away from mine. I closed my eyes and got ready for a kiss. I felt his face getting closer then I heard him giggling. I opened my eyes and saw him reaching out for the seat’s handle.

“You expected a kiss so you close your eyes, huh?!”

“No, I just...” I tried to find an excuse. “You look ugly up close!”

“What?!” He jerked back suddenly and my seat went backward with a thud and I nearly screamed. “Do I look ugly?” He bent on me and put his hands on both sides of my head. He looked deep into my eyes with a smile and then kissed me passionately. I put my hands around his neck and we kissed till we ran out of breath.

“Get some sleep, baby.” He went back to his seat.

“I feel sorry that you have to drive while I’m sleeping.” I tried to sit down.

“Just rest, I don’t like a sleepy girlfriend when we want to play on the beach.”

“Ok then.” I laid back and fell asleep as I was watching him drive.

I woke up due to car shaking as it went through a dirt road. I sat while rubbing my eyes and got my seat back in its place.

“Oh, you’re awake, sorry the path became like this.” Hoseok peaked at me and then focused back on the road with round eyes and a little frown.

“And you’re cute when you’re focusing!” I giggled while looking at him.

Finally, we saw the sea in front of us and screamed in joy. We got off the car and I ran toward the sea. It’s been so long since I’ve been to a beach. The wind touched my face smoothly taking all my worries away. I took a deep breath and felt brand new.

“It’s beautiful.” Hoseok hugged me from back tightly, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter