RM 2

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: 2PM - I Can't

You wake up in the middle of the night. Your phone shows two in the morning and to your disappointment, you have no new messages. Maybe Namjoon forgot to send you a message before his flight took off.

It's been two weeks since Namjoon went on a tour along with BTS and you can't miss your husband more. You pout and turn to your right to face his side on the bed. You pat the blanket. It's cold and empty. You miss going to sleep listening to Namjoon breathes right next to you and waking up in his warm embrace. You miss your goodnight kisses and also morning kisses, you can’t start a new day without his touch.

You grab his pillow and hug it tightly. You hide your face in it, sniffing in the light scent of him remained on the pillow from before he had left. After some minutes you go back to sleep hugging Namjoon's pillow.

 

You wake up intoxicated by Namjoon's aroma. Your half waken brain told you that maybe you should change the washing machine powder, the pillow you're hugging smells like Namjoon a lot, just as much as like he is here with you.

You shut your eyes open. You find yourself hugging Namjoon instead of his pillow and his arms are wrapped around you. Your heart races all of a sudden in the thought of your husband is finally back and he is right beside you.

“Namjoon?” You whisper his name surprised but happy. The rays of morning sun lightened up his blond hair.

“Uhm baby...” His husky voice makes your heart beats even more.

“When did you arrive?” You discover dark circles around his eyes, showing he didn't get much sleep lately. But now that he is home you're going to let him rest and spoil him as much as you can.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter