Jimin 6

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Primary (ft. Zion.T, Gaeko) - See Through

Jimin watched as his wife passed beside him and entered their apartment after he opened the door for her. Hyeri kicked her heels by the door and made her way to their bedroom, ignoring him. Jimin dropped his head low, it wasn’t his fault but somehow he felt he was at fault that she was mad. They were coming back from a family gathering, his family gathering, and his cousin, again, started bickering at Hyeri about random nonsense matters. Hyeri held all in since it wasn’t her first time dealing with Jimin’s so-arrogant-cousin. But the moment they got in their car to come back home, from the intimidating vibe, Jimin noticed the storm was coming.

Jimin took a moment and inhaled-exhaled air for a few times. He needed to calm himself before facing his wife. She was a sweet bright person usually but when she got angry it was as if the end of the world was coming.

Jimin followed her to their bedroom and found her sitting in front of the mirror, pulling the hairpins out her long brown hair. Jimin noticed the gloomy look on her face through the mirror as he sat behind her on the edge of the bed. Step one… estimating how mad she is.

“Babe, are you still mad?” Jimin asked slowly and softly.

“No! I’m very happy with your cousin’s annoying me the whole night! Why can’t she just leave me alone, for once!” Hyeri talked back instantly. She was like a bomb ready to explode and Jimin just activated her. He peeked through the mirror scared of her. The result of step one… she is veeeeery mad!

Hyeri puffed air out her lungs in annoyance. “She is really something, last time she kept on saying I was fat and made fun of me in front of everyone, now she is complaining why I don’t have a child yet!” Hyeri just got even madder remembering a few hours ago. “I mean, we’ve just got married seven months ago, what does she expect me, having five babies by now?!” Hyeri blurted without putting much thought into it and she was busy removing her makeup that she didn’t notice the playful smile appearing on Jimin’s lips.

“I don’t mind it…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter