J-Hope 6

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Jung Yong Hwa & Verbal Jint - Energy

You hop into the bus and take a seat near the window. Watching the rainy streets, you push your earphones into your ear and listen to some light music that matches the weather. But eventually, Jimin’s thoughts come to your mind.

A half hour earlier you’ve got a weird phone call from Jimin telling you that BTS are gathering around and you should join them too. Although you’re quite close to whole BTS and you’re in good terms with everyone but never once before, one of them called and invited you over. Because it has always been Hoseok, your friend, to call you and ask you to join them.

You and Hoseok were friends since you went to a same high school and also the same dance academy in Gwangju. You two were always together, most of the time you’d practiced together and other times fooled around together and had fun. Even you two come to Seoul together, he’d dreamed of being an idol and he started learning how to rap, in the other hand you weren’t the type to like being popular but you’ve loved dancing more than anything so you’ve become a back dancer. Hoseok achieved what he’d loved and became J-hope of BTS while you’ve become successful too. You’re currently working with a group of back dancers that are quite popular.

But despite the separate busy lives both of you have, you’ve always made time to meet. Usually, Hoseok calls you to come to their practice room and you spend time with him and rest of BTS boys. But yet Jimin’s call was strange to you. You didn’t even know he had your number.

You get off the bus and run as fast as you can, blocking your bangs with your hand to not get wet under the pouring spring rain. Entering BigHit building, you quickly grab your phone to call Jimin to find out where they are. But before pressing call you see him waving at you from across the hall.

“Hi noona. Sorry for calling you in this rain.” Jimin greets you with a little smile and you notice a worried look on his face.

“Hi Jimin, it’s ok. Is everything alright?” You ask him quickly.

“Well… it’s about Hoseok hyung… we tried but I don’t think we can replace you… he’s going through a hard time right now.” Jimin states finally, making you worried about your friend even more.

“What happened?”

“You know we’re so busy with schedules these days and also we’re preparing for our new album and concert. So basically we don’t have enough time to rest but then Hoseok hyung is paying much attention to comments and you know they’re not very positive.”

Your shoulders were dropped down, realizing what Jimin means. Hoseok is letting the comments get into him and he is overworking to prove himself. Although your friend is everyone’s hope and the brightest member of the group you know sometimes his smiles are just in front of cameras and inside he is hurt.

“He hasn’t left the company for days and he’s not listening to us… but I believe he listens to you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter