Jungkook 13

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Winner - Air

You opened eyes one after another. It had been such a long time since you felt so fresh and recharged after sleeping. Feeling pleased, you hummed and stretched your arms to the sides. You were close to scream when your right arm hit something or… somebody.

Quickly you turned your face and then you remembered everything from last night. You couldn’t help smiling at Jungkook who looked like a baby sleeping soundly on your pillow. Your eyes fell from his cute bunny face lower to his upper body and suddenly you started to feel the heat of last night again. It was your first night together after six months of dating.

You felt your cheeks burning and you hid your face in the pillow. After wasting some time squealing over the fact that you two were real grown-ups now, you decided to get up and make some breakfast for both of you.

However, the first thing to do was to reach to the one piece you were wearing last night which was now lying somewhere on the floor.

You spotted the dress but before having time to make a quick run for it, you heard a sound coming from your apartment’s door and before you can process what was going on you heard your brother calling your name. Your eyes went double sized.

. Shouldn't he be on a trip with his friends…

You sprang toward Jungkook’s shirt which was the closest pair of clothing to you. You slid it over your body while locking the door of your bedroom.

“What are you doing baby sis?” Jaebum called.

 

 

You leaned back to the door in fear of your overprotective brother finding out that you had slept with your boyfriend. He would kill you and Jungkook, definitely.

“Ohhh… I’m changing clothes, oppa, wait a minute.” You shouted with a beating heart.

“Okay. I’ve just dropped by to catch the car keys. Jinyoung’s car died on us.”

“Ahh…” You replied while running toward Jungkook and shaking him awake. He opened his eyes and smiled lovingly to you.

For sure you didn’t have time to reply his smile. He frowned and wanted to ask you what was wrong but you placed a hand on his mouth and shut him up.

“Can you help me find them?” Jaebum shouted from outside the bedroom and Jungkook’s eyes went round like walnuts.

“Yeah Yeah I’m coming oppa!!!” You shouted while dragging the sleeping mess of Jungkook, only in his boxers, to your closet. Swiftly, you shoved him in and tossed in his pants which landed on his head. Before he can protest you closed the door and made your hair decent before leaving your room.

You found Jaebum searching the cabinets. After all, it wasn’t your first time losing things and finding them in stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter