Jin 11

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Loco - You Don’t Know

Requested by ‘emcyi2’

Even Jin himself didn’t know that he was staring at the shop window for five minutes straight.

It started when he noticed a dreamcatcher in the home decorating shop. The busy streets of Gangnam were crowded with people who were shopping for Christmas but Jin wasn’t paying any attention to all the chaos around. His mind and heart were all back to US.

He was finally getting close to his classmate -Kim Jisoo whom he happened to have a long deep crush on- through a group project that their professor assigned them to but holiday break ruined everything. Jin realized that she was counting every second to fly back to Korea and meet her boyfriend. Changmin, puff! Even his name sounded irritating charming to him. Jin only caught a glimpse of his face from Jisoo’s phone wallpaper but he was sure he didn’t like the guy.

Finally, Jin entered the shop and purchased the colorful dreamcatcher. Once, she told him the meaning behind it and how much she liked them and that was enough for the lover boy to buy a thing that he knew he wouldn’t have a chance to give it to her.

Jin got out the shop with a satisfied smile. At least he could stare at the dreamcatcher and fall sleep thinking of her. He sniffed and decided to head to his favorite café. The warmness in the shop made him crave for a warm cozy place and a hazelnut latte.

He was about to cross the street when a few shouting caught his attention. He walked into the circle of people watching the scene of apparently a love fight. The girl wearing an olive jacket was yelling at the boy who had a girl clinging to his arm. It was like the boy ran out his apartment hastily and the girl followed him because they were both dressed lightly for a winter day.

“How could you do this to me?!” The pleading yet angry voice of the girl made Jin numb.

Now that he was thinking, he had seen that olive jacket many times, admired the dark brown curls on it and fell in love with her voice. He just couldn’t believe that Changmin cheated on a sweet girl like Jisoo when all she could think of was going back to Korea to him.

“Babe, why you came here without calling?” Changmin asked cautiously.

“I wanted to surprise you! But I should really have called…” She burst into anger. “… so you could hide your s!”

Changmin left his new girl’s side and stepped toward Jisoo. “It’s not like that. I can explain Jisoo...”

“You can explain what?! She accidentally slipped and fell on you and all of sudden you were both .” Her anger didn’t let tears to fall for now but she could burst into tears any seconds.

“YAH! What did you want me to do? Wait a year till you come back?” He finally showed his true colors.

“Isn’t it something that people in love will do?” She demanded an answer.

“In love… you kidding me... Are you living in a fairytale?” Changmin scoffed.

She sighed, shaking up and down. “I can’t believe I loved you, I trusted you.” When did he change? Or was he like that from the start and she was too blind to see?

“I don’t want to waste more time since I have important things to do upstairs.” He started with a smirk. “But when you realized that no one could make you thrilled like I do, you know where to find me…”

Jisoo slapped him right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter