Jimin 7 ( +V )

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Beautiful

Jimin had been absorbed for already half an hour in watching a performance on his phone. He absolutely didn’t notice Taehyung who was texting you beside him. He was totally in another planet till Taehyung mentioned your name and said he was going to meet you in an hour.

In mention of your name, Jimin blinked and his phone dropped down from his hands. Thankfully his soft belly was underneath or else it would have developed another crack.

You were their mutual friend for years and Taehyung meeting you, was natural. But since Jimin had a hidden crush on you for quite a time now, the wide grin on Taehyung’s face caused by the excitement of seeing you was annoying him.

“Why are you going to meet her?” Jimin asked, not amused at the fact that he was going to meet you alone, without him.

“Shopping for Halloween.” Taehyung singsonged while waltzing away to get ready for going out.

Jimin bit his inner cheek lightly. He wanted to tag along so badly but he couldn’t just ask. On the other hand, Taehyung wasn’t asking him too.

Before Jimin’s dreadful eyes, Taehyung changed to thicker clothes and left the bedroom. Jimin stood up and followed him, staring at Taehyung while leaning to the doorway.

Taehyung wore a cap and started fixing his blond hair in the mirror. “Wanna tag along.” He finally asked without turning to see Jimin’s lit up face.

“Sure! Wait a sec!” Jimin ran into the bedroom to grab his jacket.

Taehyung smirked knowingly to himself before Hoseok caught him.

“Hey, where are you going?!”

“Out.” Taehyung replied without paying much attention to him.

“But you told me we’re going to play games this afternoon!” Hoseok whined.

“Maybe next time hyung.” Taehyung hit his shoulder lightly before walking out their apartment.

“Yahhh!!” Hoseok called him, already sulking. But then he spotted Jimin running out his bedroom while trying poorly to wear his jacket.

“Hey Park Jimin, let’s go to PC room…”

“I’m busy right now hyung!” Jimin passed him without sparing a glance at him and exited their apartment but not before slipping a few times on the floor.

“What’s wrong with them…” Hoseok whined, feeling that he had been wronged by his dongsaengs. “Tsk…” He started singing and dancing silly to Gdragon’s Heartbreaker.

 

 

You came running out your house while greeting Taehyung enthusiastically but then you noticed Jimin behind Taehyung who was busy kicking a pebble on the pavement with his hands shoved in his ripped jeans’ pockets.

“Hi Jimin! I didn’t know you were coming too.” You chuckled seeing his shy smile. Who were you kidding? Your mood was already high after seeing your crush there. If you knew that Jimin was coming maybe you would pay more attention to what you were wearing or apply a little more makeup.

“He looked pitiful so I let him come.” Taehyung raised a brow while teasing Jimin and he went red in a second.

Jimin glanced at you laughing and objected quickly. “When I was pitiful…?”

“Let’s go.” Taehyung ignored him and placed his arm on your shoulder, dragging you away with him.

You peeked at his profile and wondered why he is acting so strange today. Sometimes, Taehyung did such things like hugging you or naturally putting an arm around your shoulder but mainly at times when he wants you to cook something for him or buy him a hamburger. But showing affection so abruptly it wasn’t like him and you knew that it wasn’t that he has some other feelings for you.

“What are you doing Kim T…” You started but he cut you by shushing you. He peeked over his shoulder and smirked.

Jimin was frustrated because of the scene happening before him. He hated the way Taehyung pulled you naturally into his arms. What’s wrong with this guy… don’t tell me he has feelings… His blood started boiling in his veins when he saw Taehyung’s face disappearing into your hazel hair.

Jimin kicked the pebble out his way and ran after you. He jumped in between you and Taehyung and put his arms around your and Taehyung’s shoulder.

“What are you guys whispering about?” He asked trying to hide the jealousy in his voice.

“Haha nothing…” Taehyung released his arm around you and gave Jimin enough space to walk between. Although, you were spacing out because how much of a different feeling was when Jimin’s arm was around you. Your skin was burning under his touch and you couldn’t raise your head in fear of being face to face with Jimin and he found out how red your cheeks had become.

“So, what are you going to be?” Taehyung asked you.

“Uhm… I decided on being a skeleton bride!” You announced, satisfied with your choice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter