Jimin 3

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Yook Sungjae - Love Song

You're shopping groceries in a nearby market when you feel your phone starts to vibrate in your pocket. You pull it off your jeans' pocket to see your best friend’s name on the screen.

“Hey Jimin.”

“Hi...” His shy voice greets you from another side of the line.

“So...?” You ask while jumping on your toes to reach your favorite box of cereal. Why they had to put it so high…

“How are you?”

“I'm fine, get to the point. I'm in the middle of something.” You rush him to talk quickly because reaching for your cereal is getting hard with one hand.

“Oh... Ok... are you... maybe... free tonight?”

“After shopping, yeah I guess.” You manage to grab the box of cereal and throw it in your cart.

“Do you want to hang out? Maybe… in my place?”

You check your watch before answering. “It's late...”

“Please~” He pleads and his cute voice echoes in your ear. He is damn adorable without even trying.

“Ok, I'll be there in thirty.”

“Thanks! You're the best!” Jimin beams excited and you can imagine his excited face.

“See ya!” You end the call and shove your phone back into your pocket with a smile.

Soon you bought everything you needed along with Jimin's favorite snack and head to his apartment.

 

 

Jimin lets you in and grabs the plastic bags from your hand placing them on the kitchen counter.

“So what's up with calling me this late?” You ask him while searching in plastic bags for the snack you bought for him earlier.

“Uhm... Nothing...” Jimin sits in front of you smiling sheepishly.

“Come on!”

“It’s just…” Jimin didn’t continue talking but just holds his phone in front of you. You grab his phone from his hand and look at the weather forecast displaying on it. It says that it’ll be a thunderstorm tonight and the idea quickly snaps in your head. Jimin hates thunder. He acts like a frightened kitty whenever thunderstorm happens.

“Yah… then what should I do? How do I get home after that?” You protest him while tossing his phone back to him.

“You can stay the night.” Jimin says while eating things you brought.

“Yah! I’m a girl and you’re a boy. Does it ever cross your mind?” You shout but he is too busy eating to respond.

You leave him in the kitchen and throw yourself on the couch with a loud sigh. He could have just called one of his boy friends.

His dim living room lit up indicating the so-called storm is beginning. In a blink of an eye, Jimin throws himself on the couch beside you. It thunders again and he rounds his arms around you and places his head on your shoulder.

“At least be ashamed of your big body. You’re a grown-up man.” You but still let him stay glued to you.

“I’ll get you a cat for your next birthday.” Jimin teases you back knowing your huge fear of cats.

“Yah! Wanna die?!”

“You’re a grown-up woman ~” Jimin sings playfully in response.

“Fine. I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter