Jungkook 4 (Part 2)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: SS501 - Because I'm Stupid

(Part 1)

Days passed from the time Taehyung and Haeun became officially a couple. When BTS boys heard of the news, they were all happy for both of them. Everyone said their congratulations to them. Everyone, Included Jungkook.

Jungkook acted like nothing’s wrong. He gave both Taehyung and Haeun a warm hug with a wide grin saying that he couldn’t be more happy for them but inside he couldn’t be more broken.

Forgetting the person you love isn’t easy but is possible. They say time heals everything and if it doesn’t heal, it makes the pain easier to tolerate. Jungkook actually believed in the saying and planned to carry on with time so eventually, he can forget his feelings about Haeun. But seeing the person you need to forget every day makes the whole plan hard to do. Seeing the person you loved once, having the best time of her life with another man right in front of your eyes is a torture. Seeing Haeun every day not only helped Jungkook with forgetting her but gives him new reasons to love her even more.

In result, Jungkook ran away to work and hid in working studio. Days and nights, all he did was songwriting. He poured all feelings he had into songs and indeed he made enough songs to produce ten full-length albums. At last, he’d got kicked out of the studio by the genius producer, Suga-nim. Yoongi believed that the kid was going to get sick if he continued like that.

Taehyung isn’t that ignorant about his surrounding to not sense the sudden change in Jungkook, let alone the mess that he had become. He noticed every little change on him since the day he met Haeun in café in place of Jungkook. When Jungkook congrats them something was off and when days passed everything was off about Jungkook.

They used to spend a lot of time with each other, talking, playing games, joking and fooling around. For past weeks Taehyung didn’t even get to say ‘hi’ to Jungkook, let alone other things. Jungkook’s change was driving Taehyung crazy and he couldn’t come up with another reason rather than his girlfriend, Haeun.

 

 

“Jungkook-ah, can we talk?” Taehyung enters Jungkook’s room one day when he was finally home after all days of working in the studio. He was lying on bed immersed in his hectic thoughts and the last person he wanted to talk to was Taehyung. Jungkook didn’t answer Taehyung and pretend that he is asleep but Taehyung knows him better.

“What’s wrong with you, Jungkook?” Taehyung tried to stay calm to make the wild maknae tamed.

“I want to rest…” Jungkook murmurs. “Leave.” Jungkook’s voice was colder than he intended to be and it made Taehyung irritated.

“Yah, at least give me a reason why are you acting like this? Is it because I got a girlfriend? Is it because of Haeun?”

Jungkook stands up from his resting position and gives Taehyung a warning look. “Just leave.” Jungkook groans, it’s his last warning before losing control.

“So my guess was right.” Taehyung says sarcastically. “I promise to spend my time equally between you two, don’t be jealous.”

Jungkook stared at him dumbfounded for seconds before realizing what Taehyung meant. He thinks I’m acting this way because I’m jealous of him spending time with Haeun and not me? Stupid…

“I promise to play with you more.” Taehyung raises up his right hand and looks at Jungkook sheepishly.

“Just leave hyung.” Jungkook sighs not looking at Taehyung. He is overwhelming kind that I want to punch him right in the face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter