J-Hope 10

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: 10cm - I Really Like You

Hoseok was walking along the pavement so slowly that it seemed impossible for him to get to their dorm before midnight. But what was wrong with that? No one was waiting for him anyway. The members congratulated his birthday earlier and his girlfriend messaged him in the morning that she couldn’t make it to their plan since she caught a bad cold.

Remembering that, Hoseok pouted unconsciously. They set up a great date, months ago, and planned to spend all his birthday together so calling it off, especially on the exact date was too disappointing. 

As a freezing wind greeted him, Hoseok shoved his hands into his jean’s pocket and decided to increase his pace because of cold. Usually, when his birthday came, the weather got a lot warmer but tonight it just felt like a cold winter night.

 

Hoseok rolled his keys between his frozen fingers and finally got to open the door. Walking inside, he wondered why their dorm was pitch black. He wasn’t fond of not seeing anything.

“Guys? Aren’t you home?” He called but no one responded. When he was about to find the light switch on the wall, the whole dorm, which was covered with birthday decorations and balloons, lightened up.

“Surprise!!!” BTS and you screamed while aiming some birthday poppers towards Hoseok who went white as the wall behind him.

“Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~” You all started singing joyfully while grinning at his shocked face but suddenly he fell on the floor on his and his widened eyes were shut close.

“Omg, Hoseok!” You shoved the cake you were holding to Jimin who was standing beside you and ran toward Hoseok who almost fainted. You rounded your arms around him and he landed on you dramatically.

Others circled you while laughing their butts off the situation.

“I told you, hyung will faint!” Jungkook remarked and held out his hand in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed while pulling out some cash out his pocket and smashed 20000 won on his hand.

“His face woahahaha… his face… hahaha.” Jin’s typical laughing sound rang through Hoseok’s ears.

“You okay bro?” Namjoon tried to hid his grin from Hoseok who opened his eyes after overcoming the shock.

Hoseok nodded and gulped before rolling his eyes at the crowd of birthday hat people surrounding him. His eyes landed on you and they widened.

“You told me you couldn’t come…”

You smiled and helped him to get up back on his feet. “I wanted to surprise yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter