Jin 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Jung Yeop - Why Did You Come Now?

From early hours of the day, you had been running in KBS building. In two hours the famous radio program ‘Kiss The Radio’ would have begun. You had worked as one of the program’s writers for a few months and you were still awkward with the new job. It was always so busy on the day of broadcast and everyone always yelled at you, since you were the youngest.

As usual, the script and questions weren’t completely ready and you were running toward guests’ waiting room to give them their scripts. When you told your friends that today’s guest was BTS, they were fangirling so hard, but you were so anxious about the broadcast that couldn’t think about anything else and besides, you met idols a lot and it became natural for you being around them. You stood by their waiting room door, panting, you knocked and entered.

“Hi.” You bowed 90 degrees and then eyed the handsome idols.

“2,3! Bang... Tan! Hi, we’re BTS!” They introduced themselves and you bent down your head shyly.

“These are your scripts for today’s broadcast. Please take a look and tell me if anything is wrong with it.” You gave the scripts to their leader, Rap Monster. “I wait outside so call me if you had any problems.” You started to leave the room but you felt a hand on your shoulder.

“Don’t stand up outside, you’ll be tired.” Someone turned you around and you saw Jin smiling at you.

“But...”

“Just sit here.” He pushed you to sit on a chair in front of six pairs of surprised eyes. You heard Jimin whispering something in V’s ear and you felt more burdened. You were totally shocked by Jin’s behavior; it was your first time seeing him but he wasn’t awkward with you. Maybe he’s just being kind.

Jin sat beside you and soon all of them focused on reading their scripts.

“Noona! Please don’t make me sing Chris Brown again!” Jungkook approached you, whining, and pointed to a part in a script.

“Ok... What do you want to sing instead?”

“Maybe something from Trey Songz...”

You grabbed your pen and changed the script. “Write the name of the song you want to sing, here.” You gave back Jungkook his paper and then J-Hope called you to make some changes.

Half an hour later, all members asked whatever they wanted and you made all the necessary changes.

“Thanks, please be ready, you’re broadcast starts in fifteen minutes.” You bowed again and started to run again but before you left the room, you peeked at Jin and saw he was smiling at you. What’s up with him? Does he do this to every writer?! Or he’s hitting up on me?!

You ran to your office and as soon as you entered, your sunbae started to yell at you, where you had been, why it had taken so long and other things that she always yelled at you about.

While she was yelling at you, you reprint the scripts. When she finally stopped, you ran with new scripts to the studio. BTS entered with Ryeowook, the DJ. You were running around to place their scripts and water bottles on the table when you tripped over mic’s wire.

“Be careful!” Jin curled his hand around your waist and stopped you from falling. You looked at his charming eyes and your heart raced.

“Th... Thanks...” You stepped back from him because everyone was staring at you. He loosened the tight grip on your waist and let you go.

The on-air sign finally had been . You leaned back on a sofa and watched them from far, knowing that it was not over yet.

The BTS members were funny and talkative and they made the program interesting. You glanced at Jin and to your surprise, he was staring at you with a smile. He didn’t look away and smiled even more brightly at you.

What’s up with him?! He doesn’t look like a bad person! But maybe he is a stalker or playboy, unless why is he staring and smiling at me the whole time?!! You looked away feeling insecure.

The program ended successfully at midnight, it was fun and without any mistakes, just a part that Ryeowook spelled the name of Jungkook’s song wrongly but because all of them were professionals it ended up with jokes and laughter. BTS members took their pictures and said goodbye before leaving.

“Why can’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter