Suga 3

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - House of Cards

Haru ignored loads of yells following her from behind and runs out of the house. A strong wind slapped her face as soon as she got out of the house but that didn’t stop her from running away. Streets are wet and slippery because of previous rain and Haru felt like falling but that stopped her from running neither. Nothing can stop her now. Nothing had left her but two feet to run away from that house and all her problems. Tears are forcing their way down her eyes but she kept herself from crying. She doesn’t want to waste her energy on crying. That doesn’t solve anything.

She begins to pant hard. Her lungs stink due to lack of air. Running hard in the cold weather wasn’t the best choice but she ignored and runs with her last drop of energy.

Now her thighs hurt too, she can’t drag them with herself. It feels like tonnes of rocks are attached to her feet making it difficult for her to run faster.

Someone passing by bumped into her and finally Haru stopped running. She fell to the ground and tears she kept them from falling start pouring down her face. It feels like the passenger showed her that she doesn’t have any place to run to and she needs to stay in the cruel reality of her life. She has known that all along but just wanted to pretend that if she ran away her life would get better.

Haru cries louder and louder, she doesn't care if people think she is crazy by sitting on the dirty ground and crying.

“Are you ok?”

Haru looks up toward the voice that it seems is indicating her situation. A strange looking man was standing by her. He has mint hair, round glasses, dark clothes and white skin. He somehow looks like an old person but Haru can say that he is just a few years older than her.

Haru just stares at his warm assuring eyes because she couldn't bring herself to answer him. Why a stranger's eyes are more caring than all people she knows in her life?

“Do you need help standing up?” He asks kindly and reaches his hand toward Haru. When Haru didn't react again, he hugs her shoulders and helps her to stand up on her feet again.

“Your clothes are wet and dirty, you need to change them or else you get cold.” Haru feels like crying all over again.

Who is this damn stranger? Why the hell is he so kind? Why does he care when no one cares? Why he makes me feel I’m important when others remind me I’m trash every day, every hour.

“Are you living near here? You need to go back home...”

Haru pulls herself away when he mentioned her house. She doesn't want to go back. She can't go back. Her stepfather hits her till she has no difference with a dead body then he makes her work to make money for him and his alcoholic friends.

“I can't go home...” Haru mumbles and stranger comes near to hear her.

“Finally you're talking.” He cracks a kind smile. “I'm Min Yoongi, what's your name?”

“Kang Haru.”

“So Haru, Why can't you go home? You've barely dressed for this weather.”

Haru looks at herself in jeans and a light shirt. She was in such a rush to get out of the house that she forgot it's already winter.

Haru shivers in cold and finally comes to think of the reality. It's winter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter