V 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Beast - You

It had been six months since you’d started your job as an assistant to BTS stylist. At first, you were excited about the job, being with these popular and handsome boys all day, isn’t it heart fluttering?!

As time passed, the long hours of hard working and traveling here and there almost all of the time made you so tired, but one thing that drove you crazy was the boy’s attitude. You thought they acted all giddy up and weird just for putting on a show for fans but weirdness was what their days were all about. Sometimes when you were running after them to fix their clothes, you wanted to scream out loud. On top of all, the person who made you frustrated the most was no one other than Kim Taehyung, aka V.

He broke things and tore his clothes, of course not on purpose, but while doing weird things! Last time you had to walk about twenty minutes in the middle of nowhere to buy him a new toothbrush because he shot the last one on the ground in the middle of filming a Bangtan Bomb!

You sighed and grabbed a blanket while heading to the place of photo shooting. All BTS members finished their photo shoot for the new album and already left except Taehyung who was the last person.

Please Taehyung, finish soon without making troubles, I need to leave and rest! Because of their tight schedule for the comeback, all of the staff members along with the boys couldn’t sleep much.

“Ok! It’s done!” The director stated and everyone beamed happily. You dashed toward Taehyung who was coming out of the tub, soaked wet. You couldn’t understand why this time’s concept was so wet!

“Here...” You put the blanket around him. “Change quickly before you get cold.”

“Yeah!” Taehyung grinned at you. He made you angry but whenever he grinned so happy you felt something in your heart and this time more because he looked like a lost soaked puppy!

What am I thinking?! You slapped yourself lightly to erase the thought. By the time you turned around you saw Taehyung monitoring his pictures with that wet clothes. You couldn’t go near them because they were discussing professionally.

“Come and help with arranging their clothes!” One of the stylists called you.

“Yeah unnie!” You peeked the last time at Taehyung. He knows to change, right?

You worked for another hour arranging and packing the boys’ clothes and cleaning the place. You didn’t see Taehyung around but since his concept clothes were there it showed that he changed and left earlier. Being the youngest of the staff workers you had to return the clothes back to the company by yourself. Finally, you arranged everything and locked the styling room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter