Suga 8

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Blood, Sweat & Tears

Notice: Mature Content.

Yoongi faked sipping his drink and observed the huge glamorous hall the party was taking part in. Here and there were small crowds of men in expensive tuxedos and ladies in their nightgowns but none of them was the specific person Yoongi was looking for.

Before heading to the other side of the hall, Yoongi knocked his glass on a nearby table. Anyways he wasn’t going to drink it when he was on an ongoing mission. He just took it from the waiter to fake that he was a common guest, which he wasn’t at all. That party was thrown by the most powerful drug dealer of country, Noh Hyuk, and Yoongi had come there as one of the best detectives of country.

Of course, he doesn’t show himself easily…

His eyes traveled to a small crowd that was centered by an elegant young lady in a long black gown. From her outstanding beauty, charming smile and dignified way of talking, Yoongi recognized her as Shin Yura.

Maybe he was staring at her for too long because she turned her face to his side and their eyes matched for a brief second that caused his heart to skip a beat.

When Yoongi was reading her information back in his workplace, he thought that they were exaggerating describing her beauty and attractiveness. As he was known as the cold-hearted detective that showed no attention to any women, he didn’t think he would be affected by her ultra beauty but to be honest he felt his heart raced for a split of second before he looked away. Indeed, she was a charmer but that was it. Yoongi was more professional to let a woman distract him in the middle of his secret mission. He needed to find Noh Hyuk but apparently, he wasn’t planning on showing himself that night.

Minutes later when Yoongi looked around, he found Yura excusing herself from the crowd and walked toward the exit door of the hall. Yoongi snapped. Waiting there in the hall wasn’t helping. The party was just a show, Noh Hyuk and other dealers had their meetings somewhere else in the mansion and Yura seemed to be the key to their place since she was one of the closest people to Noh Hyuk, his girlfriend to be specific.

Without attracting much attention, Yoongi exited the hall and followed Yura to the upper floor. He had to hide a few times from waiters and maids passing by, but anyway, he made it to the right floor. After all, he’d watched the sketches of the mansion hundred times before the mission and he knew all the hallways and corners by heart.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks, he heard a guy shouting and a feminine voice crying and bawling. He walked toward the room at the end of the hallway. Every step he took, he could hear the screams and sobs getting louder and more desperate. He stopped by the door but then he heard footsteps and quickly hid behind a wall.

“… it’s your last time interfering with my business. Next time you’re dead.”

Yoongi recognized the guy slamming doors as Noh Hyuk, the exact gang leader that he was looking for. He cursed again loudly before walking away.

Yoongi eyed him getting further. He was still in his thirties, tall and handsome, one never doubted him as one of the most wanted criminals. He was dangerous and very smart that was why all plans for catching him had failed till now. But Yoongi was a detective with zero failed cases that was why he was positive he could catch him.

After making sure Noh Hyuk was gone, Yoongi barged into the room. He couldn’t ignore the traumatic whimpers of the woman.

The scene got him by surprise and a bit off guard. Yura was in the middle of the room, her black gown was ripped exposing her body only in her undergarments. Her beautiful curves made Yoongi distracted for a moment but he gathered himself again and tried to be rational there. She was steeped in her own blood and her back was full of cuts and bruises.

“Who are you…?” Yura asked, trying to cover her already exposed body with the torn pieces of remained clothes. “Go out.” She demanded while trying to hide her tears that’d stained her face. She still had pride and didn’t want anyone saw her in her vulnerable state which had encountered her a lot these days.

Yoongi was still blank. He was surprised seeing that elegant lady in that situation. God knew how many times she went through that and still hid it from eyes of others. He walked toward her, taking off his coat quickly, he wrapped it around her shoulders.

Yura glanced up at him. It’d been such a long time since someone cared for her and instead of seeing only her body tried to care for her as a human. His act, whether it was out of kindness or pity, touched her heart and made tears circle in her eyes.

Yura grabbed the corners of his coat and wrapped it tightly around her body. Shedding blood was making her weak and dizzy.

“You need to see a doctor.” Yoongi stated, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. Although he was concerned about her status he didn’t forget the main reason he was there. He needed to gather information about the upcoming trade.

“Huh, doctor?! There’s no way out this hell…” She laughed hysterically. “No one cares if I’ll shed all the blood in my veins and die.”

Yoongi saw the lonely tear that skipped her eyes and fell on her check. He massaged his temple. He couldn’t decide whether to help the poor woman or went back to his mission.

As he was debating with himself about what he could do, Yura felt dizzy and out. Her body hit the floor with a thump that made Yoongi alerted. He dashed toward her and called her few times.

While cursing under his breath, Yoongi scanned around and found a bed on the other side of the vast bedroom. He quickly picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. She had lost much blood and perhaps she really would have ended up dying, as she said before, if Yoongi would have left her too, like what others did.

Yoongi locked the door of the bedroom and searched for first aid kit. The bedroom was no joke, it was tenth times larger than his apartment and hundredth times luxurious than a palace. Finally, he found what he needed and got back to Yura.

She had her eyes open although her gaze was faint and blank his voice calling her name softly got her back to her senses.

Yoongi helped her in a sitting position and reached for his coat that had been still wrapped around her. She snapped at his touch and held onto his coat but eventually gave up. She couldn’t treat the cuts on her own back and after all, Yoongi had seen all that was there.

He slowly put away his blood-stained coat. Yoongi gulped nervously as his fingers brushed her skin while cleaning the blood on her shoulders. He found scars of old wounds that were stayed on her back mainly because they hadn’t been treated in a proper way. But still her white skin was more shining among the bruises and Yoongi was breathing hard, trying hard to control himself.

He tried to do the disinfection process lightly but he could see her flinching and crying in pain from time to time. Yoongi finished bandaging her back and pulled away while letting out a small dry cough. She addressed Yoongi to get her robe and after wearing it with his help, they were both more comfortable.

Yoongi couldn’t stay more there. It was dangerous if Hyuk would have found out about him and as the party was going to end, he didn’t have any excuse for why he was in their resident.

On the other hand, Yura wanted to know more about her lifesaver but except his name, she couldn’t get more information about who he was and what he was doing there. He was mysterious for unknown reasons and she was worn out to ask more questions.

 

 

Yoongi had a rough week at work. His seniors expected an important matter to be the reason why Yoongi called off the mission in the middle but when he stayed silent, they scolded him more. Although all the department were talking about how Yoongi gave in to a woman, he stayed silent and tried to scare them with his always cold and daring personality. He was successful, a bit.

The truth was that Yoongi wasn’t regretting what he had done. He saved a life and that mattered to him. And now he could put his effort into finding another way to catch Noh Hyuk.

But it was more like the way found him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter