RM 9

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Mamamoo - Yes I Am

Requested by ‘Banghimlo’

Namjoon closed the game app on his iPhone and sighed. Saturday night and he could think of millions of fun things he could have done rather than waiting in his car for his friend, Jackson. He could have gone clubbing, drinking, hanging with his other friends or at least going for a walk by Han river and search for more Pokémon.

However, he was stuck in his car, in front of a coffee shop where Jackson’s girlfriend decided to break up with him in it. As a result, Jackson, with puppy eyes that were filled with tears, asked Namjoon to give him a ride to the coffee shop, wait for him to come back from the breakup session, then go and have a drink to comfort him.

Namjoon tried to review the reasons why he was friend with Jackson and when he didn’t found even one, he dropped his head on the steering wheels. Napping was the best way to kill time.

 

 

You were having the most pleasant day till a random black button on the floor of coffee shop decided to look like a cockroach - you still couldn’t understand how- and the girl standing beside you in the line screamed ‘Jackson’ and jumped on the guy standing next to her, causing you to pour your freshly bought iced Americano on your white blouse.

“Oh my God!!!” You screamed as the ice was absorbed in your blouse and then your skin, making you shiver in cold. You took your eyes off your ruined blouse and the half-emptied Americano and glared back at the girl and that Jackson guy.

“Babe, are you alright?!” The guy had his arms wrapped tightly around the girl’s waist.

“I was so scared~” The girl said while pressing her head on his chest.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” The guy comforted while her hair.

“Hello?” You barked at them while snapping in front of the touchy couple to get their attention. Are they filming something or what? Oh so disgusting…

“Eh?” The Jackson guy finally noticed you.

“You ruined my blouse, at least be sorry.” You tried to keep your nerves under control.

“Oh I’m really really sorry!” The girl walked toward you worriedly. “I’ll pay for your coffee and your blouse...”

You rolled your eyes. You just needed a sincere apology that you’d already got. “That’s not necessary…”

“No jagi, I’ll pay.” Jackson barged into your conversation.

“Why you oppa?” She turned around from you, already forgetting everything.

The Jackson guy broke into a grin. “Oppa? So you’re not mad at me anymore.”

“No~”

“Then you don’t want to break up with me?”

“No~”

You sighed and turned your face toward the guy behind the counter. That couple was just in their own world and they made you angrier each passing second.

“Can I have some tissues?” You asked Jimin calmly. The coffee shop was the one across where you work so you were regular there and knew Jimin and other workers well.  

Jimin gave you some. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry I made a mess on the floor.” You said apologetically since you made up extra work for him.

“It’s alright.” Jimin gave you an assuring smile before you waved him goodbye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter