Jungkook 11 (Part 2)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Embarrassed

Part 1

“Yah Yah wake up!”

Jungkook blinked to the loud voice disturbing his beautiful dream.

“Hurry wake up!”

Jungkook stretched his body under the blanket but wanted to go back to sleep as soon as the loud voice would disappear. However, it only got worse.

Jimin, the owner of the voice, pulled the blanket off Jungkook and caught the younger boy off guard. “It’s three in the afternoon. Hani and Jihyo are coming in an hour as we promised to watch movies together.”

Jungkook smiled dreamily at the mention of your name. “Jihyo is coming… haha… she was just in my dreams…”

Jimin shook his head at Jungkook who didn’t seem to remember a thing about last night’s incident. “If I were you, I wouldn’t be smiling now.”

Jungkook stopped smiling like a fool and opened his eyes fully to glance at Jimin. “What? Why?”

“Try to remember how much you drank last night and then you’ll remember the scene you caused in front of Jihyo.” Jimin tossed the blanket back on his head.

Jungkook was in pitch black but suddenly the thoughts of last night started playing on his mind. There was a random girl flirting with him. He drank a beer. He told her he wasn’t interested while checking the time on his phone and wondering where you were. He drank another beer. You came. The girl wasn’t leaving. Another beer. He glanced at you totally immersed in talking with Hani. The girl left. He sat by you but you were ignoring him. He emptied another glass. You ignored him all night. Another beer. Another. Another… You left for the restroom and he started talking… about you.

Jungkook pushed away the blanket violently from his head. “Don’t tell me, she was there when I was whining about how I have a crush on her.”

“Bingo!!!” Taehyung who was walking to the closet cheered on Jungkook’s not very glorious discovery.

“Oh man!! Nooo!!!” Jungkook screamed. “So embarrassing!”

“Yeah, it was.” Taehyung admitted indifferently while choosing one extremely wide pants for himself.

Jungkook jumped and grabbed onto Jimin’s hand who was passing by. “Hyung, please cancel today’s plan, I can’t face Jihyo now!”

“I can’t tell the girls not to come!” Jimin let go of him. “And you need to face Jihyo now or you’ll never be able to.”

“I can’t… not after things I said… what is she going to think of me now!” Jungkook cried.

Taehyung came and hit back of his head. “Go get a shower for now. You sting.”

 

 

Jungkook spent a useless amount of time showering because he was deep in thoughts. When he got out, he only had time for dressing up and drying his hair. Before he could come up with an escape plan, you and Hani were all over their place.

Everything seemed like a lovely Christmas afternoon when a bunch of friends gathered to watch a movie, except for the fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter