J-Hope 4

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: John Legend - All Of Me

You and Hoseok have been to this black-tie party for more than two hours but you barely catch a glimpse of your boyfriend. A dozen of laughing girls has circled around him and put all their effort on flirting with him. Hoseok being a friendly person naturally, kept on talking with them and smiling politely to the point you’re thinking he forgot all about you.

You raise your glass of whiskey to your lips but nothing runs to your dried mouth. You turn to your side and grab a shot of tequila this time from the bar. You’re not a good drinker but seeing the unpleasant sight of girls all over your boyfriend made you go for a stronger drink.

The strong taste of it took you by surprise. It was bitter yet sweet but once it starts going down your stomach you can feel it burning its way down your intensities.

You frown and take back your attention to Hoseok. You see a beautiful girl holding onto his arm and touching the collar of his black suit with her other hand. Just a few hours earlier you were at that exact spot, fixing his tie, but now red polished nails of a random girl are on it.

You look away pissed and finish your drink in one go. You feel your whole body is burning up whether it’s anger or the effect of tequila. You make your way through the crowds of people to the open balcony.

Away from all the irritating noises and laughter, you watch the peaceful scenery of night from the balcony. A lonely tear skipped your eye, how you wish you’d leave this damn party and ride home, not looking back. But you know it’s an important party for Hoseok. All his coworkers, bosses and people he knows are here and he has to be here at least for keeping his image.

A cool night breeze your face, making your hair fly away from your shoulders. You shiver slightly, your coat is somewhere inside but you rather shiver out here in your sleeveless black dress than going back to that hell and find your coat.

Suddenly you feel a coat being dropped on your shoulders. You look to your side and see Hoseok standing by your side with only his white shirt and black vest. He has rolled up his sleeves up to his elbows and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter