Jungkook 6

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: B.A.P - Lovesick

Requested by 'Taemins_LittleNoona'.

A round of practice ended and BTS members spread on the floor of their practice room. Sounds of their heavy breathing were echoing through the big hall. Namjoon gulped down half of his water bottle before being able to talk again. “Let’s call it a day.”

Jungkook watched s nodding to Namjoon’s words. He leaned back to the mirror and emptied his water bottle in one go. He didn’t mind practicing more, actually, he was ready to practice till dawn. He didn’t want to go back to an empty house like last night.

“Let’s do it one more round.” Jungkook’s state earned suspicious looks from others. He, usually, is the one to run away from practices but today unusually he keeps saying they need to practice more. “Just in case. You know… just to make sure we got everything right…”

“As the dance team leader, we did the choreography perfectly. We can go home.” Hoseok assured and Jin stood up to leave. Jungkook eyed them with a disappointed look.

“What’s wrong with you?! You were always the first one to leave to go meet your girlfriend.” Taehyung asked feeling that Jungkook was avoiding to go home.

“It’s because…” Jungkook sighed before letting out the truth. “Laura went on an MT and won’t come back until tomorrow evening.”  

“Hehe… maknae is left alone.” Jimin smirked. Although Laura is a friend to all of them but Jungkook, being the possessive kind of boyfriend, always keeps her all to himself and always brags about how cute and sweet she is and how lucky he is to date her, making other boys jealous.

“Yeah…” Jungkook admitted in a small voice which elder boys found it cute.

“The baby must have missed his girlfriend a lot.” Hoseok cooed at him and Jungkook nodded repetitively.

“He slept hugging her pillow last night.” Taehyung stated which earned a shocked look from Jungkook.

“How did you know it hyung?!!” Everyone burst into laughter when Jungkook fell into Taehyung’s trap.

Taehyung smirked. “I didn’t. I was testing you. Don’t tell me you were sniffing her scent too…”

“I didn’t…!!!” Jungkook rubbed back of his head furiously. These people… They just make fun of me… so what with sniffing her pillow when I was dying missing her… aish…!!

“Ok. I feel bad for the maknae.” Jin stopped laughing. “Buy me dinner and I stay with you tonight.”

Jungkook’s face brightened up. “Deal.”

“I will play games with you if you feed me.” Taehyung raised a brow and Jungkook beamed happily.

“Me too.” “Me too” Jimin and Hoseok joined too.

“So everybody’s gathering in Jungkook’s place, I tag along too.” Namjoon stood up and left to pack his things.

“Are you coming too, Yoongi hyung?” Jimin asked the already yawning man.

“Nah… I just go home and sleep…”

“You can sleep in our guest room.” Jungkook tried to convince him since the more the merrier.

Yoongi opened his mouth to reject but in a split of a second, he remembered that Jungkook stuck soundproof sheets to their guest room’s wall and sleeping their means that he can sleep comfortably without hearing noisy Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin and… wait, everyone. His mouth changed shape into an o suddenly. “Ok.”

 

 

All the way to Jungkook’s apartment, BTS were arguing over what to order. Jungkook suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter