Suga 9 (Part 2)

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: MONSTA X - FIghter 

Part 1

The great king of Shila was one second away from killing prime minister out of anger. He regretted staying silent in Jieun’s case only to keep prime minister satisfied and maintain the peace in politic issues and now only God knew where her daughter was. The only reviling point was that their marriage got canceled by any means and Jieun didn’t become his wife. Early in the morning, someone brought the message that a group of robbers got her and realizing she belonged to a rich family, they asked for money.

 

“Send your best men to rescue her.” The king ordered to the war minister.

“Your Highness. Our soldiers are at the borders defending the country.”

“So you expect me to sit and watch my daughter gets hurt.” The king snapped at the war minister.

“I’m sorry your highness. But it takes at least five days for the closest ones to arrive.”

“Then send her own guard to find her!”

There was a moment of silence before the war minister talk again.

“He is the one in prison.” War minister’s voice died by the death glare prime minister sent him.

Namjoon was listening silently till now and then a thought crossed his mind. “Father, why don’t we set that guard free? He is the only one who can save Jieun now and you may forgive him by the time he brought Jieun back safe.” Namjoon tossed his brilliant idea in the air and the king caught it.

The people companying Jieun were prime minister’s and for the other guards, well the king didn’t know which one of them was with the prime minister and he couldn’t count on them. The best idea was indeed Namjoon’s.

“Set that guard free.” He ordered.

Prime minister frowned. “But your highness, he had betrayed!”

“Enough!” The king cut him firmly. “I entrusted you my daughter and now she is in robbers’ hands. From now on, I’ll take care of the matter!”

 

 

At first, Suga was in a daze. He thought the guards came to take him to face his punishment of beheading.

He was ready to say goodbye to his life but suddenly he found himself in a huge bathroom. He took a hot bath as he had been told and wore the clothes which had been prepared for him although he couldn’t understand the sudden change in treating him. Even one of the royal doctors came to check on his wounds.

It was all a mystery till he met the king. They told him what happened to Jieun and how he was the only one capable of saving her.

Suga didn’t waste another second, as soon as he left the king, he jumped on his horse and with a few of his men following him, he rode it toward the place where Jieun was last seen. He rode like crazy, didn’t care about a thing. He wasn’t even considering about king’s promise that if he found her safe and sound, he let him marry her. The only thing on his mind was finding Jieun before it was too late. That thought was eating up his brain and heart.

 

 

Jieun didn’t have any more tears to shed. Sun was rising from the east lightening up the field for the third time since she was captured by the robbers. She had been tied to a tree for three days and they only untied her for short periods to give her some water.

Maybe it’s the karma for being selfish… I should have let Suga go when it was possible to end things cleanly…I could have lived as the wife of prime minister… Jieun felt sick at her own thought. But… that way at least I could see him every day and he was… alive… now… A tear rolled down her face. Apparently after all she still had tears to shed.

As the tears were falling down her cheeks, she felt blood running down her arms to her hands. Her skin was injured in few spots because of being in contact with the rough surface of the tree. She tried to move her arms but the pieces of wood sank into her wounds deeper making her cry in pain.

That was it. She had enough of all. She wished they had just killed her rather than this torture. After all, she believed no one was coming to rescue her. The only one who had always protected her through everything was Suga and she didn’t want to even think where he was by now.

“Will you shut up yourself or you need me to make you unconscious…!”

One of the robbers approached her. Apparently, the sound of her crying was too loud and it awakened him.

Jieun bit her lower lip. To her bad luck, it was the scariest guy of all. He had a deep scar on his left cheek and had beaten up Jieun the most for the past days.

He grabbed her hair and pulled it back roughly. Jieun tried not to cry again but she failed miserably. Her cry only made him madder and he raised his hand to slap her. Jieun quickly shut her eyes closed and waited for his hand to land on her face.

But it didn’t.

She opened her pursed eyes and saw that the guy was shot by an arrow in the exact arm which he was going to hit her with. Jieun glanced to her left where the mad guy was looking too and saw a shadow of a man riding on a horse toward them.

Jieun thought it was an illusion. She thought b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter