V 8

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: 2PM - Ultra Lover

“Yangkkochi (Lamb skewers) are falling~” Jungkook sang with the most sentimental voice that was even more passionate than his stage voice. You shook your head and helped the giant goofy maknae with his stage clothes. BTS were up soon and as their stylist you wanted them to look dazzling in front of the cameras.  

That was when you heard that single letter.

“Unnie, V!”

Your assistant called you and you closed your eyes for a minute to surpass your anger. That single letter was at it again!

“What is it again?” You asked your assistant who was helping Hoseok with his belt mic.

“He is not feeling like wearing white today.” She replied casually.

“What the hell?! The whole concept of today is white!” You snapped and Jungkook laughed.

“I know, I’ve tried but unnie, you now he only listens to you.”

You puffed air out your cheeks and dusted off Jungkook’s shoulder a little too roughly, although he was stronger and didn’t feel anything harsh. He raised an eyebrow at you who was pissed enough to play with him.

“Yah, stop singing ‘yangkkochi’ instead of ‘nunkkochi’. You’ll get it wrong on stage!” You tried to let out your anger that way.

Jungkook smirked. “Don’t worry noona. The stage will be fine as long as you give your boyfriend a kiss so he could perform his best on stage.”

You rolled your eyes at his statement and mentally yelled at your cheeks not to get red or else the maknae will tease you even more.

“Shut up Jeon Yangkkochi Jungkook.” You left him laughing because you knew you couldn’t beat him. That baby said goodbye to his last drops of shyness ever since his graduation from high school. However, you didn’t know that the room burst into laughter after you left. Everyone knew that Taehyung kept on making ridiculous excuses about styles to get you alone with him.

 

You found Taehyung half lying on the couch with his head in his phone.

“Kim Taehyung!!”

He diverted his eyes to you and quickly he broke into a smile. However, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter