V 11

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: F.T.Island - Wind

Requested by ‘ginger1111’

Taehyung was short on breath. His lungs were stinging so bad and it felt like his dry throat was going to tear apart any second. His knees were giving up on him however he hadn’t any choice but to run further if he didn’t want to be killed by demons chasing him.

The forest mountain was covered with snow making it harder for him to run faster. On the other hand, the deceiving planets and trees were playing a game on him and he felt like circling himself rather than finding a way out.

He knew it was over when one of them appeared in front of him out of nowhere. He couldn’t fight anymore as the others surrounded him. Taehyung was whipped few times before falling down on his knees. They circled him and soon he was lying on the snow-covered ground soaked in his own blood. They had a fest over his intensities and Taehyung was trying uselessly to keep his eyes open to see the sky for the last time.

Finally, he gave up and his eyelids fell closed. It was his fate. He accepted it when he decided to go against the evil demons who slaughtered innocent people just for the fun of it. Taehyung thought he could fight them with his amazing powers but he was wrong, even a healer demon like him didn’t have a chance against them.

Taehyung wished for a different destiny in his next life before blacking out but little did he knew that the demons stopped as they got a notice to go back. They kicked his ripped body and left him hanging between life and death, assuming he is dead.

His wounds started healing as he was unconscious and by the time Nahye found his body in the middle of the forest, covered in snow and blood, he didn’t look like as torn apart as before. Although Nahye almost had a heart attack witnessing such a scene in the middle of her hiking journey she felt obliged to save his life.

Taehyung faintly opened his eyes due to his body shaking. He opened his eyes and couldn’t help falling for the two sparkling worried eyes glued to him. She kept asking him if he was alright and what happened to him but he could hardly move a pinky. What is a human doing here... and a beautiful one…

Taehyung closed his eyes again. The time he spared admitting her beauty drained his energy. He was half conscious when she stopped his bleeding and made him stand on his feet. He could smell a soothing scent of jasmine as his head was dropped on her shoulders while he was walking with her help. He put all his remained energy dragging his feet to wherever she was taking him and when his back hit a soft and warm bed, he completely out.

Taehyung woke up after hours of being unconscious. He put a lot of force to keep his eyes open; the place was too comfortable and the smell of jasmine was too relaxing that he wanted to go back to sleep. However, he didn’t regret keeping his eyes open. The beautiful girl from before was approaching him and he lost all his senses due to falling for her. Her lips were moving and apparently, she was talking to him but his heart was beating so loud that he couldn’t hear things she said clearly. Damn these strong senses. He had always been fond of his supernatural powers and quick senses. A demon like him could hear or see better than a human being, run faster, heal quicker and also fall in love faster.

“How do you feel?”

Finally, Taehyung could process her words and he found out that she took care of the wound cutting deep his chest till his abdomen area. The cut was supposed to kill him but she saved him in time.

He pushed himself up fighting the pain. “I have to go.” He had to leave if he didn’t want the same thing to happen to his savor.

“Hey, hey, you’re still in pain.” Nahye tried to stop him. He didn’t even eat anything… where he wants to go in this snow…

Taehyung pushed away her hand that was curling around his arm and aimed to the door with all the energy he gathered. Every glance, every touch made him fall for her harder and he couldn’t control his strong feelings for her.

Taehyung couldn’t keep it together anymore and collapse by the door. Nayhe sighed and shook her head. She made a lot of effort putting him on the bed and now he made her go through the struggle twice. What’s wrong with this guy…

Nahye pulled him again and made him rest on her bed again. She realized he was running a fever and put a wet towel on his forehead. Her eyes lingered on his face more than they should. His long eyelashes, his plump lips, his beautiful nose, he seemed perfect and Nahye couldn’t deny that she wasn’t unaffected by his looks. But she didn’t know a thing about him, not even his name, and the fact that he was dying in the middle of the forest was suspicious, however, on the other hand, it made her care for the poor guy. 

Taehyung was up again an hour later. He tossed away the towel on his forehead while noticing the girl in the kitchen. The jasmine scent had got stronger due to her touching him and he was going crazy because of it. She turned and approached him with a tray of food.

“At least eat before leaving. I don’t want you to faint at my door again.” She set the tray on the bed and sat beside.

Anyhow, Taehyung harshly kicked the mug of hot chocolate she was holding up for him and the fluid smudged the floor as well as the shattered pieces of the mug. Nahye gasped and looked at him terrified.

“I told you not to get close to me.” He said before rushing toward the door.

Nahye followed him a bit ticked off. “I don’t know who are you and what background you have but you’re very rude, I saved you and you just yell at me.”

“What do you want me to do? You want me to thank you?” He talked back harshly.

“I’m not obsessed with hearing thank you. I just can’t understand you. Am I a beast that you’re running away from?” She asked disappointed.

No, I’m the beast… I’m saving you from myself… “You don’t worth my time.” He turned his body to leave but she stopped him, grabbing his arm.

“At least tell me what’s wrong…”

Taehyung couldn’t control his feelings. He just wanted to remove her hand that was burning up his whole body at the same time of sending shivers down his spine. He pushed her away but unintentionally he put much force and she flew over the room, colliding with furniture midway, she hit the wall before falling on the floor unconscious.

Taehyung went numb. He blinked. What have I done… He wanted to protect her but he just hurt her himself. Gathering his senses, he ran toward her. Pulling up her body, he hugged her head and pushed the strands of her black hair away. Her face and body were full of cuts and bruises and Taehyung was going crazy knowing he had done that to her. He picked her up the floor quickly and lied her on the bed.

Taehyung sat on the bed beside her and shook her body while calling for her but she was unconscious. He ran his fingers through his hair, never in his life, he had felt so miserable. He hurt the one who saved him, who he loved and wanted to protect. Taehyung glanced at her for a solid moment before bending down on her.

Slowly and carefully he pressed his lips to a little wound on her cheek. He stayed in that position for a while before pulling back. He glanced and the wound had gone. He sighed in relief. Although he was out of energy to heal himself completely, he decided to use the remained energy to heal her instead and the quickest and the most effective way was by kissing her.

Taehyung bent down and kissed every inch of her face slowly and delicately. He trailed down his kisses from her arms to her hands and fingers. By the time he finished, sun was rising

He was out of energy and his cut was stinging so bad that he couldn’t breathe properly anymore. He sat on the floor and leaned back to her bed. Head on his arm that was resting on the bed he fell asleep beside her.

When Nahye woke up, sun was already in the middle of the sky. At first she was startled seeing Taehyung’s head resting on his bed but then she remembered all about him. She growled in pain while adjusting herself to a sitting position and Taehyung stirred in his sleep.

“Are you okay?” He jumped from his place and glanced at her worriedly.

Nahye was taken aback. His soft and concerned expression didn’t match with the attitude of the harsh and rude guy of last night. “I-I guess so…”

Taehyung sighed in relief and jumped on the bed pulling her into his tight embrace. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” He repeated those words for a while as his face was buried in her hair while she was pure shocked.

Nahye finally reacted and assured him that she was alright. Only then he let go of her and just glanced at her with a blushed shy face.

Nahye was completely confused at his behavior. She wasn’t aware that a demon fell in love with her and surely she didn’t know that she was growing feelings toward him.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter