Jungkook 5

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: BTS - Outro : Propose

Jungkook is heading home after a long day at school where every girl in his class gave him chocolate. That’s what happens to him every valentine’s day; he returns home with a backpack full of chocolates.

He passes by his best friend’s house just to see her sitting on front stairs of her house. Jungkook stops and glances at her carefully. She is hugging her knees and her face looks gloomy under the dim light of the lamppost.

“Hey, what’s up?” Jungkook sits beside her. Minhee glances at him and a deep sigh left .

“Good you’re here.” Minhee pulls out a red box from her backpack and opens it. “Eat this.” She shoves three chocolates into Jungkook’s mouth.

“Ya…h…” Jungkook protests but chews the chocolates anyway. “What are these?”

“It’s a waste to throw them away.” Minhee sighs again and bites one of them.

“Wait… don’t tell me, you wanted to give chocolates to a boy today!” Jungkook asks surprised.

“You know Jimin sunbae… I wanted to give him these chocolates.” Minhee confessed shyly.

“So you weren’t joking when you’ve said you like that sunbae?!” Jungkook shouts making Minhee winces. He always thought that Minhee was fooling around saying she likes Jimin because he didn’t like the boy that much since Jimin was his rival when it comes to singing, dancing and also the number of fangirls they have.

“Yah! Why are you shouting?! You scared me.”

“Sorry. So what happened?” Jungkook stayed silent so Minhee can explain what happened earlier today.

Minhee spotted Jimin in his class. A bunch of girls was around him, giving him boxes of chocolates. Minhee took a deep breath and walked into his class. She made her way through the crowd and stood in front of Jimin with her chocolate box hiding behind her.

“Hey, you’re Jungkook’s friend, right? What are you doing here?” Jimin asked her with a smile making her smile proudly to the fact that he recognized her.

“Well… I…” Minhee was about to speak when another girl came running.

“Oppa! Oppa! This is for you!” She gave him chocolates and got a wide smile and ‘thank you’ from Jimin before she went away. Minhee wanted to speak again but another girl came along, then another one and like that she was pushed aside. Minhee s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter