Jungkook 7

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: 10cm - Good Night

Requested by ‘Taemins_LittleNoona’.

Jungkook was restless. It was a Saturday night but he was stuck in the dorm with Jimin and Taehyung. Suga and Rapmon were working at their studios while Jhope was hanging with his sister and Jin was out with his friends, Sandeul and Ken, perhaps eating some delicious food somewhere.

Jungkook spread himself on the couch. At these times he was always hanging with his girlfriend, Laura, but for the past weeks whenever Jungkook called her to meet up, she said she was busy. It was driving him crazy. First, he thought she was busy with studying then he assumed she was busy with her work then he guessed maybe she was spending time with her family but none of the excuses made sense for Jungkook. Laura had always been there for him, no matter how busy she was.

“Jungkookie~” Jimin’s voice made Jungkook snap back into reality. “Let’s play a game.” Jimin sat on the coffee table in front of Jungkook. Luckily Jin wasn’t home to scold Jimin and tell him to move his big off the table.

“Not in the mood, hyung.”

Taehyung pushed Jungkook’s long legs and made himself enough space to sit on the couch. “Laura, huh?”

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung before nodding. “She is totally ignoring me.”

“Did you talk to her?” Jimin asked.

“She acts normal. Her texts are like always, with lots of stickers and smileys but when I talk to her on phone, I know she is hiding something.” Jungkook pouted. “What should I do? What if she doesn’t like me anymore?”

Jimin and Taehyung peeked at each other. They didn’t want to make Jungkook’s mood worse but that was looking like a natural break up.

Jungkook felt more nervous due to their silence. “Hyungs… is she… b… breaking up with me?” Jungkook’s lips start trembling because of the unfamiliar words he said.

“No, No! Don’t take it like that… she is just busy, right TaeTae?” Jimin blinked and hoped that clueless Taehyung got the point.

“Yeah… yeah… Jimin is right…” Taehyung got the signal and glanced over Jungkook who was close to tears. “Why don’t we play a little drama and make Laura come here so you can talk to her.”

Jimin nodded. “Yeah, we can make an excuse like you’re really sick and she’ll definitely come after hearing it.”

“Will she?” Jungkook pouted but his gloomy eyes were shining with rays of hope.

“Yeah. Let me call her. Jimin is too stupid to act…” Taehyung left to find his phone ignoring Jimin’s cursing at him.

 

Laura was curled into a ball on her bed. Her body was tired but her mind more. The ringing sound made her straighten up from her previous comfortable position.

She answered her phone after seeing the caller ID. “Hello, oppa.”

“Oh Laura…” Taehyung sighed making Laura suspicious of what happened.

“What’s wrong?”

“Jungkookie has a fever and others are out. Jimin and I don’t know what to do…”

Laura stood up feeling nervous. “Where are you?”

“Dorm… can you come over?”

“Yeah. I’m coming.” Laura hung up immediately and grabbed her wallet and keys before heading out her apartment. She was so nervous and worried, she forgot to disguise herself and got out in just jogger pants and sweatshirt. She took a taxi and fifteen minutes later she was in front of BTS’s dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter