Jin 2

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: MONSTA X - Attractive Woman

After hours of cleaning your apartment, you take a shower and throw yourself on the couch. Everything is ready, snacks and drinks and your laptop, to watch the last episode of KDrama ‘Orange Marmalade’. You coo in joy but before you can press the play button, your doorbell went off.

“Aish!!! Who is bothering my drama?!!” You lift yourself up and drag yourself to the door.

“Hi baby!” Jin beams happily as you open the door.

“Hey. What are you doing here?” You greet him a little taken back.

“Can’t I visit my girlfriend?!” Jin pouts while making his way to your apartment.

“Oh, Are you planning to stay?!” You follow him to your living room, where your laptop and snacks are waiting for you.

“Yup, I have a day off; I want to spend it with my lovely girlfriend.” Jin pinches both your cheeks.

“Ouch… oppa don’t… it hurts.”

“Why I don’t find you excited about this? Did you have other plans?” Jin let go of your cheeks and you rub them.

“I was about to watch Jonghyun’s tummy…”

“What?!!!” Jin’s eyes grow wide and you cover your mouth realizing what you’ve just said.

“I mean Orange Marmalade… you know the drama that CNBlue’s Jonghyun is on it…”

“And may I know why are you talking about another man’s tummy?” Jin asks you and you know he is getting pissed.

“Hahaha… it’s nothing, Jonghyun’s tummy was slightly being shown in an episode and my friend and I called the drama this way as a joke.” You explained quickly to Jin, you don’t want him to be mad at you. You just cut the part of the story where you repeated that scene of drama like five times!

“Why don’t you go on and watch it?!” Jin says randomly.

“Are you mad?” You ask him concerned.

“Nah… you told me last time that your washing machine is broken, I try to fix it while you’re watching you drama!” Jin suggests.

“Yay!! Oppa is the best!” You kiss his cheek and run toward your laptop but Jin drags you and your laptop to your bedroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter