Suga 13

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: N.flying - I Know U Know

It’d been three days since Kang Bora found out that she was pregnant.

She didn’t expect it. Not at all.

She got married to Yoongi a year ago and they’d never talked about having a baby any time soon. It was just not a part of their plan. Hence when Bora saw the two parallel pink strips on the pregnancy test, she was shocked and to be honest a bit terrified. Bora thought maybe it wasn’t working properly so she went to see a doctor. After test’s result went out, doctor congratulated her for becoming a mother.

Bora was in a daze for a whole day. Although she was happy that the child of the man she loved was growing inside her but also she was worried about how Yoongi would react to this. After all, he wasn’t the type to befriend and get close to every child he saw.

Will he accept the baby or is he going to feel burdened? Are we even ready to become parents and raise a child?

Bora thought about the whole thing over and over for days and that made her grow more anxious. She was hesitating to tell him and couldn’t find a perfect time and when she had found a right time, words didn’t come out.

That brought Bora to a Sunday morning when Yoongi was still asleep in their shared bedroom while she was preparing food in the kitchen. They both overslept since they were worn out due to working the whole week. So their breakfast could be assumed as a lunch too.

Bora put all the ingredients of Haemuljjim (spicy braised seafood) on a pot. The heat warmed up the ingredients and they started boiling slowly. As the smell raised up and hit her nose, her stomach started stirring up and down and she felt like throwing up in any second. She barely managed to turn off the stove before dashing to the bathroom while pressing her hand over .

On the other hand, Yoongi had just come out of their bedroom while yawning and rubbing his tired eyes. He had watched Bora’s for a few seconds when she was preparing their breakfast and had thought how much of a delightful scene it was to wake up to and how lucky he was. He planned to surprise the love of his life with a back hug but then something happened before his eyes that he only saw in movies.

Yoongi tracked Bora to the bathroom and found her sitting on the floor, throwing up although she hadn’t eaten anything wrong.

He wasn’t stupid. He exactly knew the reason behind her morning sickness.

Yoongi walked in and placed his hands on her back. Bora flinched at the sudden touch but slowly felt better when Yoongi rubbed in circles on her back. She was kind of embarrassed that he found her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter