Jin 4

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: SHINee - Hello

As soon as you get off the elevator, the nice smell of freshly baked cookies greeted you. The fact that you were coming back home after a long day at work and you were extremely hungry, isn't helping you at all.

The girl next door is baking again.

You thought as you breathe in the nice smell of chocolate cookies. There are only two flats on your floor. You're not a cooking person so whenever a nice smell of food comes, it's the girl next door.

You drag yourself into your apartment where you find fridge empty of anything delicious.

“Why is she baking all of a sudden? Why doesn’t she think of her poor neighbor who can't bake?” You pout and throw yourself on the couch. “I want cookies...!!!”

You whine while throwing your feet in the air kicking, out of frustration. After minutes you sigh and decide to act like your age.

I can buy some cookies tomorrow. Yep. I’ll make ramen after showering. Mmm… Hot ramen after a shower is the best!

With that mindset, you head to shower. After quite a long one, you wrap yourself in your towel and come out, leaving your wet hair all over your shoulders.

After you changed into some shorts and a hoodie, you searched your whole room for your hairdryer.

It’s strange. I always put it on top of my drawer.

“Don’t tell me…” Your eyes widen remembering that your little sister visited yesterday and she was talking about how her hairdryer has broken and yours is so good.

You grab your phone quickly and yell her name as soon as she picked up her phone.

“Yah, you took my hairdryer, didn’t you?”

“Unnie, you can buy a new one with your own money, mom doesn’t give me much pocket money.” Your little sister whines cutely and you were at a loss for words.

“You little. I’ll serve you next time.” You end the call and watch your sweater already going soaked because of your long wet hair.

You put your hoodie on your head and head out of your house.

Maybe the girl next door will be kind enough to let me use her hairdryer.

You get out your house and stand before your neighbor’s door. You ring the bell and wait until you hear footsteps and quickly straighten up yourself.

The door has been opened and your eyes grow wide. A handsome tall boy is standing there with a surprised expression.

“Hi...” He smiles a bit, looking at your long wet hair.

“H…Hi...” You mumble, trying to read the situation.

Actually, you never get to see who is living across you but from the nice smell of different kinds of food and bakery coming frequently from the house and seeing no children around, you came to the conclusion that a single girl who loves to cook and bake lives next door to you.

I didn't expect a boy opens the door... Oh my… This is embarrassing as hell...

You come back to reality after seeing the boy blinking at you waiting for you to tell him why you knocked on his door.

“I'm your neighbor.” You point at your door an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter