Jungkook 1

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: AOA - Oh Boy

You jump up and down in excitement. Finally, your exams have ended and you're going to celebrate the first day of your freedom, shopping in a mall. Nothing's better than this right?!

You check your watch, you exactly have two hours before heading to the restaurant where you've promised to eat lunch with your mom.
Where should I look first?!! I want shirts, bags, shoes... I want a lot of things!

You wandered a little before a big shop with caps catches your eyes. The walls are covered with different kind and colors of caps. You get excited watching so many caps, it's your favorite accessory.

You look at your outfit, white loosen shirt over short blue jeans and red converse high, you long wavy hair is on your shoulder, it would be perfect with a red cap!

You jump into the shop and eye everywhere.

"May I help you miss?" The shop assistant asks you but you're too busy searching everywhere.

"Oh, I've found it!" You dash toward a red and black cap on top of a shelve.

You're about to pick it up when someone else grabs it. You look up and see a boy around your age staring at you, holding the cap.

"Excuse me, do you want it?! I want to buy it!" You say as polite as you can.

"I want to buy it too." The boy shrugs, staring at you with his big eyes.

You face the shop assistant. "Please give me one of these caps."

"I'm sorry it's the last one, but there are a variety of other colors..."

"I'll take it!!" The boy says quickly.

"I want this one too..." You object.

"It's in my hands, you see!"

"Yah! I saw it first!" You yell at him, you don't care that he's tall, has a lot of muscles and very handsome, you have to admit it, you want that cap real bad.

"I reach it first."

"That's because your hands are really long!"

"It's not my fault that you're short!"

"What?! Who are you calling short?!"

"You you you!"

You feel your blood is boiling with anger, not only he takes your favorite cap but he calls you names. You can't lose to this rude kid. You blow your hair off your face and jump forward. Before he can react you grab one side of the cap.

"Let go! It's mine!!" You threaten him.

"You let go, you're ruining it." He stares into your eyes.

"Jungkook ah, come on!!"

You peek a look at the voice's direction and see a tall white-haired boy with deep husky voice. He's way too attractive!!!!

"I got it!!"

Because of this distraction, Jungkook successfully grabs the cap from your hand.

"Ohhh NOOO!!" It's too late the cap is out of your reach and Jungkook is running away. He sticks his tongue out at you before disappearing. "Aish!!! What a bad luck!!!"

"We have other kinds of caps, would you like to take a look?!"

"No, I want that exact cap..." You sigh and leave the shop.

Why did I get distracted in such a position?!!! But his voice was so y!!
Aish! What's the use of his y voice, my cap is gone!!!
Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter