Suga 2

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: San E & Raina - A Midsummer Night's Sweetness

Most girls have this fantasy of while dating, their boyfriends will pick them up from their homes but dating Yoongi is the complete opposite, you have to pick him up.

When you were first dating, he picked you up a few times but after awhile, Yoongi being a famous sleepyhead was always late and made you wait for him so you decided to buy time by picking up him instead. Actually, it doesn’t really matter to you; just going on a date with him between his busy schedules is enough for you.

But today, it’s a special day for you. You and Yoongi planned on going to the beach. You wanted to this for a long time and today seems like the best day for making your dream date real.

Wearing sneakers, black denim shorts, pink tank top with a long white cardigan over it, you check yourself in the elevator’s mirror. You adjusted you high ponytail before going out of the elevator.

Ringing the doorbell, you waited for someone to let you in, Yoongi never opens the door, because at this point he is always walking around getting ready.

Finally, Jimin opens the door and greets you with a wide grin.

“Hi noona.” He lets you in the dorm.

“Hi Jimin, how are you?”

“Fine, Yoongi hyung is in his room.”

“Thanks.” You peek around the empty dorm. “Where are others?”

“Since it’s our day off, everyone already left. I just stayed to let you in because Yoongi hyung told you’re going on a date today.” He gives you his famous eye smile.

“Thanks so much Jimin.” You thank him sincerely.

“I’ll get going by now, have fun noona!” Jimin shoves his backpack on his shoulder and goes out.

“Have fun too Jimin-ah!” You wave at his back before turning your attention back to your sleepy boyfriend.

Walking toward his room, you find the door half open. You knock but he doesn’t reply.

“Yoongi, can I come in?” You ask in a low voice but still no response. You peek inside and see Yoongi is fast sleeping in his bed.

You burst into the room and scream his name but in response, Yoongi just stirs in his sleep while whimpering. He hugs the blanket and you see he is still in a white shirt and black shorts.

“You came...” Yoongi announces your arrival with a deep morning voice and opens his eyes slightly.

“This is too much, we’re supposed to go on date but you’re still in bed.” You whine while looking at his messy hair and sleepy half closed eyes.

“I’m sorry... I wake up in a minute.” Yoongi says i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter