J-Hope 5

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: J Rabbit - Wonderful World

You drop your pen on your notebook and check your watch. Fifteen more minutes until your last class of day will be over. You drive your attention back to professor’s lecture but it didn’t last long. Your eyes shift toward the window and you see that it isn’t snowing anymore.

It had been snowing since last night and by now everywhere is covered with snow. Being in love with the snowy weather, you were in a good mood since early morning that you’ve come to college for your classes. But having four classes in a day, one right after another didn’t let you go outside of the building and enjoy. You planned to sneak out during lunch break but some of your friends gathered around you and chatting with them you missed the opportunity of going out.

You took some more notes before professor dismisses the class. You smile widely and gather your things quickly, shoving them into your backpack. While saying goodbye to your friends you put on your warm jacket and fix your scarf around your neck.

As you walk out of building a chill wind greets you making you put your hoodie on your hair. You shoved your hands into your pockets and walk through the campus. Though it doesn’t snow anymore and that disappoints you but just walking in the snow is joyful for you. Other students are walking around, talking and laughing or having small snow fights.

Some smaller trees are bending down under the pressure of snow but older trees are standing tall and proud. You watch the row of evergreens that made a perfect combination of green and white. So beautiful. With the thought, you take out your phone to snap a photo. You stop for a second because you saw the most beautiful picture of the day. Near the gate of campus, a smiling figure is waving at you. His smile is warm enough to melt all the snow at once. Yep. Jung Hoseok, your boyfriend. You two haven’t dated for long so this act of him surprising you at your campus on such a lovely snowy day is so sweet. You took a picture of him before quickening your steps to greet him.

“Surprise!” Hoseok grins at you while screaming which you shushed him. People around may have a heart attack however you’re used to his hyper actions. He smiles brightly and gives you a quick hug.

“Why didn’t you call me before coming?”

“I didn’t want to distract you from your classes.”

“But you look cold. How long have you been waiting here?” You ask him concerned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter