Jin 6

BTS Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Mamamoo - Funky Boy

Requested by ‘sitisabirah95’.

You were standing at the airport with two huge suitcases, waiting for your younger brother to pick you up. You raised an eyebrow while checking the time and realized he made you wait for half an hour. I knew that brat wouldn’t pick me up! His only noona is back in Korea after two years and this is how he acts. Just wait till I get home. Joen Jungkook, You’re dead!

You decide to take a taxi by yourself. You were about to move your suitcase when someone blocked your way.

“Excuse me miss…”

You lowered your sunglass a bit and observed the tall blond guy standing in front of you. He looked handsome, no argue there, but the problem was your undying popularity. You put your glasses back and rolled your eyes behind them. Whether I am in states or Korea, boys just fell for me… what to do with my popularity… it’s getting annoying…

“Thanks for the concern but I’m not interested…” You smiled a bit and tried to walk away but he stopped you by grabbing the handle of your suitcase.

“Oho! What are you doing? I said I’m not interested. You better find a better thing to do rather than causing trouble for young ladies.” You advised him but he was still grabbing into your suitcase tightly.

“I’m not hitting on y…”

You shushed him and placed your glasses on your hair. “I know I’m pretty and all but this is going too much. Let go of my suitcase.” You said patiently, just like you were dealing with a little kid.

“This woman… I’m not…” He tried to talk again but you just exploded. You hit him on the shin with your high heels and grabbed your suitcase when he let go of it while crying in pain.

“Yah! What kind of woman is like this?!” He cried while his soft voice changed to a falsetto.

“I told you to go away politely!” You shouted.

“Why are you not listening to me?! That punk, Jungkook, asked me to pick you up from airport cause he was busy.” He yelled and you were taken back. “These siblings are just alike, ready to hit people! But as I see you can walk yourself home, since you have strong legs!” He yelled and started limping away.

Oh no! I’ve lost a free ride! You grabbed into your suitcases and ran after him. Your high heels were making so much noise along with your shouting telling him to stop.

He stopped and you bumped into him. He turned around and grabbed the suitcases away from your hands and walked away with you following him obediently.

During the ride to your home, you tried to talk but he was just silent.

“Wow, what kind of man holds a grudge for so long? I told you sorry already.” You pouted and looked away. “And it was your fault for not introducing yourself.”

“Yeah, it was my fault from the start when I accepted Jungkook’s request.” He mumbled still pissed.

“Ah really! Let’s forget about it and restart.” You took his silence as a yes and continued. “What’s your name?”

“Kim Seokjin.”

“Ahhh!!! You’re that Jin hyung, Kookie were talking about you nonstop. You guys produce music together, right?” You asked excitedly.

“Yeah…” Jin glanced at you from the corner of his eyes. How can her attitude change so quickly…

“Then you’re older than me. Nice to meet you, Jin oppa!” You greeted him happily.

Jin took another glance at you before focusing back on the road. He was surprised that you called him so comfortably and also with his nickname.

You were babbling about how Korean air is different from American air and how happy you were to breathe in this air again. Jin smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter